Ch.10

"Babe" Taylor pushes me gently, and I signal him to stop. "No" I whisper, but it doesn't help. I spring out of bed, and head straight to the toliet. I wrap my arms around it, and Taylor holds my hair. He rubs my back, and wets a cloth. "I'm sorry" He sighed rubbing my back. When I'm finished I wash my mouth out, and kiss him . "It's not your fault" He smiles, and wraps his arms around me. "Are you going to get dressed, and meet me there" He smiled rubbing my back. "Yes I'll get dressed, and meet you on the field before you play" He nods, and kisses my cheek. "Be careful both of you" He laughs walking out the door.

Ever since he's found out I was pregnant he hasn't left my side, and somehow we ended up together. It's odd, but being three months pregnant with a guy who's not the baby's dad isn't strange. It' almost like the baby is his since he's always talking about it.

I walk out to the bedroom, and I put on one of my old dresses. You might find this odd, but I refuse to buy new clothes because mine are getting tight. I'm nervous though. I know Shay will be there and Matt. I haven't seen them since I found out. After I told Taylor he suggested I moved in, and that he kept an eye on me. I'm scared of what they'll say so I just have been avoiding them. We still talk on the phone, but I just haven't had the courage to see them. Everyone will think it's Taylor's also, but I don't want him taking the blame.

I put on a cute pair of sandals, and grab my bag. I walk out, and sit in my car before driving off down the road. I park close to the gates because  walking isn't my thing anymore. I head out to the field, and try to avoid the thoughts srcreaming "this is where you first kissed Brad". I continue walking, and step out on the field.
"EVERYONE WAIT" Taylor shouted to the team, and he ran over to me. "Do you feel okay" He asked pushing my hair back while checking my temperature.

"I'm fine, but you didn't kiss me. I haven't thrown up yet" I pouted. He laughed before leaning down pressing a sweet kiss to my lips. I hummed in content, and he laughed. "Kaitlynn" Martin asked shocked, and I smiled. "Hi" I waved, and they all stared at my stomach.

"Hey" One of the boys walked up with some type of food, but when my nose caught the smell I couldn't stop it. I covered my mouth, and hugged the trash can near us. Taylor rubbed my back holding my hair. "I swear this kid hates me" I groaned throwing up the rest of nothing. I wiped my mouth, and Taylor laughed. "The baby doesn't hate you" He kissed my cheek, and placed his hand on my bump.

I could feel their eyes on my bump, and I placed my hands around it. "Guys it's not nice to stare at my belly" I pouted, and they looked back up. "You're pregnant" They gawked, and Taylor proudly answered. "Yep 16 weeks" They all looked up once they heard his voice. I'm sure he told them what happened.

"Boys why aren't we practicing" I didn't turn around, but I could feel his eyes on my back as he walked to the group.

"K-Kaitlynn" He stuttered  shocked his eyes connecting with my stomach.

"I'm gonna go sit before I smell anything else gross" I told Taylor, and he leaned down kissing my lips. "Kaitlynn" Brad called, but I heard Taylor tell him to stop. I hurried up the stairs, and took a seat. Soon people were filling the stands, and the the 3 people I didn't want to see came into view.

"KAITLYNN" They screamed running up the stand. I smiled, and when they got close I stood up. "Hi" I smiled looking down. "Wow" Shay spoke  before hugging me. "You're huge" She smiled then she hit me my arm. "When were you going to tell me you were pregnant" She squeeled, and I muttered "never" but she didn't hear. "Matt let's not fight I don't have much energy left" He gave me a hug telling me to come home and talk to him later. Jared wrapped his arms around me kissing my cheek. " Damn mama you still got it" He laugh letting his hand slide down my side. The game started distracting everyone from me, but I couldn't take my eyes off of my bump.

It wasn't til everyone was gone that I got up to go to the field. I walked into the arms of my sweaty soccer player. "You did great" I squeeled, and he laughed kissing me.

"Kaitlynn is that you" I looked over, and saw something I'd never see. A pregnant Mary. I felt my heart drop, and Taylor must have noticed. He wrapped his arms protectively around me as they approached. "Kaitlynn you're pregnant" She squeeled, and I said the same thing. "How far along are you" I asked.

"16 weeks" She smiled, and I realized how much this sucked. "Oh" I squeaked pushing myself into Taylor hoping I'd disappear. "Babe we need to get home" Taylor spoke  holding me close. "Yes we do" I agreed, but Shay stopped us. "No you guys have to come over for dinner. We have to celebrate." She smiled, and Brad shook his head. "No they can't" She glared at him, and laughed. "Dad you have no choice. You've been drinking, and complaining for three months one night won't kill you." I looked over at her, and knew she wouldn't let it go. "Fine" I groaned stomping off to my car. I got in, and sat there a bit before Taylor knocked on the window.

" Baby we don't have to go." He leaned through the window kissing my head. " It's fine we will make it quick and go home" He gave me a final kiss before telling me to drive safe. I knew Taylor would shower, and meet me there so I had nothing to worry about.

I just didn't know how much I'd dread being in this house right now. We are trying to make small talk like nothing happened, but no one even knows.

"So Kaitlynn how's the pregnancy" Mary asked, and I sighed. "Not good I'm sick all the time, and food  sounds gross" I groan laying my head down. "Oh that's horrible. I gag, and I'm over it" Oh yea yea brag about how you don't get sick. I smiled at her, and she walked around. " Brad hasn't been the best. He drinks all the time, and he's even not come home some nights" She complained. Why she is telling me about her marital issues? "Honey" Brad called out, and the sad thing is I almost answered.

"Hey babe you okay" Taylor asked taking a seat next to me. "Oh wonderful" I groaned leaning my head on his shoulder.

"So where did it happen" Shay asked while eating dinner. "Where did what happen" I question, and she laughed. She wanted to know where the baby was conceived at. I don't know why, but when Mary was telling her I got angry. "The first night at the soccer camp. I was only in lace underwear, and a silk robe over. He had walked in, and sweat was dripping off of him" I know I had fire coming out of my ears. "It was the same exact night he told me he loved me. Actually he said he loved me during and after the sex. It was great so great that he said when we got home nothing would change" I tossed my napkin on the table. "Excuse me I need a minute outside" I growled getting up, and walking to the door. I heard footsteps behind me, and knew it was Taylor.

"Kaitlynn baby are you okay" He whispered grabbing my hand. I turned hitting his chest and laid my head on his shoulder. "I'm fine" but Brad had to come outside. "It's not yours" He asked, and Taylor looked down. " I saw you at the store, and I assumed it was yours" He growled, and next thing that was happenning Brad hit Taylor. "Why didn't you tell me" He was beyond mad, and I was scared of what he'd do. "Kaitlynn why didn't you tell me" I let my mind go back to that night as tears started to fall. "The day I found out you told me you didn't love me" I whimpered, and he looked disappointed. "Kaitlynn you should have known I was lying" I saw a tear escape his eye, and he pulled me into his arms. "You said you didn't love me do you know how bad that hurt" I sobbed into his chest as I grabbed his shirt. Then I started hitting his chest. "Kaitlynn" He asked, and he stopped my hands. "Kaitlynn stop" He held my hands to his chest, and I cried. I pulled away, and wiped my eyes.

"I'm going home tell your daughter I'm sorry" He didn't look at me, but I grabbed Taylor's hand. I pulled him along with me, and he insisted that he drive us home. I guess I'll pick my car up another day.

"Taylor let's go home" I whispered, and he grabbed my hand. "Anything for you sweetheart"