Ch.9

I was standing in the mirror looking over my body when I got a text. I know what was happening it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Brad has been acting weird the last couple weeks so I've been staying away from his house.

Taylor and I have been spending a lot of time together just hanging out he started by offering to get me ice cream. He said we were just keeping up the dating act.

I opened Brad's text telling me to meet him at the soccer field at 8. I was going to tell him I was busy, but if this is happenning, and he's dumping me then I needed to know.

I was in baggy sweat pants and a crop top when I left my house. It was a quiet drive and I just wanted to park and get this over with. I was beyond nervous, and I already felt nauseous getting out of the car. I texted Taylor prior, and told him I was coming over. Either way this end I need to go see Taylor.

"Kaitlynn" Brad whispered walking towards me. His hands in pocket, and he didn't even try to kiss me. "W-we need to stop this" He whispered looking down, and I felt my eyes get misty. "Kaitlynn you're beautiful, and you're too good for me. You need to be with someone your age, and be with someone who can take you out" He whispered looking down at me. I looked up at the man I loved through tears, and wanted to sob. "Kaitlynn it shouldn't be that hard to move on" He whispered. "Hard I love you Brad. I love you. I've loved you since middle school why wouldn't it be hard" I sobbed wrapping my arms around myself. "B-because I don't love you" I know he's lying because he took his lip between his teeth, but it still hurt. I shook my head, and turned around. "Kaitlynn t-this can't effect our relationship" I didn't even reply. I got in my car, and sped off down the road. I was driving fast, and just trying to stop myself from crying. I didn't want to go to Taylor's house a crying mess.

I drove to his house pulling up in the driveway wiping my eyes, and getting myself together. When I finally stopped crying I went to his door, and knocked.

I could hear music playing, and when he opened the door I could smell the alcohol on him. " Kaitlynn what's wrong" He asked letting me inside. I set my stuff down on the counter, and just stood there staring at him.

" Kaitlynn" I felt myself start to cry, and I started telling him how Brad broke up with me. " Baby that's not the end of the world. There's better guys out there" He wrapped me in his arms, and I just let myself cry.

" Let's get you a drink" He let go reaching for a cup.
" Taylor I can't " I whispered sitting down. " You can. You need it" He handed me the drink, and I let out a heavy sigh. "Alcohol can lead to a miscarriage" I start crying holding my head in my hands, and I didn't feel him move. I know he must be shocked, but atleast say soemthing. "Y-You're p-p-pregnant" He stuttered looking at me, and I nodded wiping my face. "I'm pregnant, and alone. Taylor I'm going to get fat" I cried as he pulled me out of the chair and into his chest. "Kaitlynn you won't be alone I'll be here. I'll always be here for you" He mumbled kissing the top of my head. He walked us over to the couch laying down pulling me with him.

"You're not going to leave me" I whimpered holding him close. "No Kaitlynn I wouldn't ever leave you" I cried, and he wiped my eyes for me. He asked me who all knows, and I told him it was only him. He promised me no one else had to know if I wanted to keep it that way. I understand no one had to know, but everyone would know. I couldn't hide a baby my entire life.

"You can stay here, and I'll take care of you" Taylor spoke softly brushing his hands through my hair. He was going on about a life that he's creating. How I can live with him, and he'd love to be an uncle. He told me how happy he'd be with a baby around, and he started to sound like he was getting excited about it. Even though this is the first time we talked about this, about kids or anything serious.

"You'll be showing soon since you're stick thin" He teased kissing my cheek. I was definitely thinner than I was when we first met, but I was still thick in all the right places.

"Taylor what am I going to do" I groaned laying my head against his chest. He just kept brushing through my hair like he was thinking. " All we can do right now is make you something to eat" He laughed causing my body to shake against his.

" We can deal with the baby tomorrow" I let my lips softly press against his while silently thanking god for bringing him into my life.