Ch.8

We were packing to leave when there was a knock at the door. I went to get it, and for the first time it was like I was actually seeing him.

" Taylor" I breathed scared my own voice would crack. His brown hair pushed back with his green bandanna. His tall thick frame he had to have stood about 6'. The little bit of fat he did have on his body just made him that much more handsome.

I forgot I was only in a shirt and panties when Brad broke us out of our trance.

" What's up man" They started talking, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from him.

" Kaitlynn is that fine with you" Brad asked a little louder, and pulled me out of my inappropriate thoughts.

" What sorry I was thinking about what I was gonna tell Shay" He repeated again that Taylor was going to go ahead and leave. Did I want to go with him or wait?

" I'll go let me get my stuff" I smiled hurriedly packing. I walked back out with my bag when Taylor choked back a laugh.

" What's so funny" He pointed down and mentally slapped myself for forgetting pants.

Taylor took my bag to the car while Brad walked me to the passenger side.

" I might be home late if you're there, but Taylor won't mind dropping you at your house" I nodded leaning in for a kiss.

" Get her home safe" He pointed at Taylor while before turning around heading back in. I tried to keep my eyes glued ahead of me, but Taylor places his hand on mine.

" Why don't we have some fun before you get home" He winked causing my insides to go into a frenzy. What kind of fun is he talking about?

I didn't say anything scared of what would come out of my mouth. He drove a little longer, and pulled into a parking lot smiling.

" An arcade" I laughed as he opened the door for me. " Come on let's have some fun. I enjoyed the ride to the camp with you. I can't be handsome and serious all the time like Brad" He shuddered while laughing pulling me behind him.

" You're going down Johnson" I screamed playing air hockey. " Wanna bet Kaitlynn" I gave him a devilish grin placing my term.

" If I win you have to buy me ice cream" I scream as the puck went into the goal and he groaned.

" Fine and if I win you have to play COD with me" I groan while laughing.

" Deal" We both shouted trying our best to win. It seemed like he was letting me when at first, but now he's not holding back.

" I win" I shout running up to him jumping in his arms. " I would like as much mint chocolate chip ice cream that you can afford" I laugh while his arms are still around my waist.

There it was though. Our moment. The sound of the games disappeared, and the people around us were gone. Neither of us moving an inch scared of what's was going to happen.

" Kaitlynn I know-" His phone ringing cut him off.

"I-I'm sorry" He set me down searching his pockets for his phone. I stood there trying to figure out exactly what happened. I loved Brad. I spent my entire life waiting for Brad, but now I'm not sure exactly what I want.

" Brad wanted to know if I was bringing you home or to his house" His hand reached to the back of his head like always when he's nervous.

" His my car is there" I mumbled waiting for him to lead me out. I followed closely behind him neither of us speaking. Even the drive back was quiet. He kept the radio low, but I could feel him look at me every now and then.

When we pulled up at the house he put the car in park, and let out a heavy sigh. " Kaitlynn I didn't mean for things to go like that back there" He was still holding on to the steering wheel so I reached my hand out to his.

" We got caught up in the moment Taylor it's okay. I had fun with you though" He gave me a soft smile before helping me get my bag.

We were standing at the door, and he was trying to say goodnight when the door opened. Shay screeched grabbing my arm while Brad did a handshake with him asking where we went.

Shay pulled me into a hug. "I want every detail- OH MY GOSH YOU'RE GLOWING." I blushed looking down. Shay tried to drag me upstairs, but Jared stopped her.

" Damn Shay at least let her say bye to her boyfriend" He laughed fist bumping Taylor. I looked down while biting my lip, and Brad urged me to say good night.

I walked over to Taylor while his eyes secretly raked over my body. I gave him a hug aware that people were watching. As I pulled back his hand slipped to my cheek holding my face. He brought his lips down to mine in a soft kiss. I couldn't help but slightly react to the way his lips feel against mine.

He quickly pulled back telling me goodnight, and Brad walked him out. I stood there touching my lips when Shay yanked my arm running up the stairs. She had me tell her everything, and I did. I told her every detail. I may have tried to rush through the sex parts, but I had so much fun with Taylor I wanted her to know. She kept pushing me telling me she's happy for me. For the first time in a long time I'm actually really happy.

So that night I went back to my house, and Matt wanted to know how it went. Of course Brad left hickies all over my body, and Matt saw them. He lectured me, and asked if we used protection, and I nodded. He kept trying to talk to me and wanting me to invite Taylor over one night.

"Matt I  want to go to bed" I groaned looking at him, and he nodded. He sent me upstairs, and as soon as I landed on the bed I was asleep. If I could only replay the moments with Taylor.