25

Sophie's POV

Maybe it was a bad idea to go to the house but it was too late because I already knocked on the door. I began to walk away but the door opens.

"Soph you came " Jonah shouted.

Everyone was sat on the floor, just chilling about. Jack then decided he wanted to play truth or dare. Let's just say I'm thinking- not this game again.

"Sophie truth or dare" Jonah said.

"Dare" I questioned.

"I dare you to kiss Daniel" He said.

"Jonah you know I have a boyfriend" I said.

"So it's only a dare" He stated.

"Jonah, this wasn't the plan, what are you doing" Daniel said frustrated.

"What plan?" I screamed

"You might as well tell her now" Jack said.

"I still love you Sophie and I wanted you to realise you might still love me too" Daniel said looking ashamed.

I was speechless.

"Let's just have a good night and watch some movies" Caoimhe said.

We was deciding on a movie to watch, this took longer then the actual movie length.

"Can we watch a scary movie?" Jack laughed.

"No, you know I hate scary movies" Jonah said.

"Yep he cries" Corbyn laughed.

"Oo what about the notebook" I suggested.

"No too young for Zach's eyes" Jack laughed.

"And a scary movie isn't?" I asked.

"Just pick any" Daniel said.

In the end, we decided on a scary movie, which Jonah disagreed on because he hates scary films, but he did deserve it after daring Daniel to kiss me and nearly cheat on Shawn.

Caoimhe's POV

"Omg don't go in there" Zach shouted.

"Zach if you talk to the television one more time, my foot will go so far your ass that even more sh*t will come out of your mouth" Caoimhe shouted.

"Ok no need to shout" Zach shouted.

I look over at Sophie and she's in Daniel's arms hiding. I nudged Jonah at the side of me and he gets his phone out and takes a picture.

Daniel's POV

When the movie started, Sophie sat next to me, which I was very surprised about. Half way through the movie, she jumped. "You ok" I whispered.

"It's just scary" She whispered.

Then another jump scare came, resulting in her  hiding her face into my chest. I put my arms around her and whispered "I'll keep you safe" and we stayed like that for the rest of the movie.

——————————
Hope you like the chapter ❤️
I've done something like this before in my texting story with Chantelle and Daniel, funny enough it's Daniel again 😂
Ps. Until Next Wednesday