17

Sophie's POV

I was having a good time hanging out with Shawn but I couldn't get Daniel out of my mind. And that's all what I could think about.

We sat down on a bench near the beach, just looking up at the sky, looking down at the sea, sand and people walking by with their family I started to miss my friends, and regret ever making that plan with Jonah.

I couldn't held back the tear running down again. "Hey don't cry, what's wrong" Shawn said comforting me wiping my tears away.

"I had to leave everything and come back home, I messed everything up" I cried.

"I'm so confused right now" Shawn said.

"Don't worry about it" I said shaking my head. Then a notification comes through.... the group chat? I thought Aspen removed me? I look on my phone and read the messages.

"You look"-*gets cut off* "omg Daniel added me back in the group" I screamed.
"Sorry Shawn I gotta go home, thank you for the icecream" I said rushing kissing him on the cheek then running off with my suitcase.

Shawn's POV

Sophie starting crying and I didn't know what to do, I wiped her tears away, and listened to what she had to say. She was such a nice girl who deserved everything good not to be sat here crying. Then she started to get happy again. Did I cheer up? She did look beautiful though.

"You look" I was about to say beautiful until she cut me off. Some guy added her back in this group chat, guessing that's who she was crying over.

"Sorry Shawn I gotta go home, thank you for the icecream" She said rushing kissing me on the cheek then running off with her suitcase.

"But I didn't get your number" I whispered to myself.

What was I thinking? I just met her and she's not going to like me like that straight away but I liked her.

Sophie's POV

Daniel added you into the group chat.

Jonah: 😄

Caoimhe: ☝️

Sophie: guys?

Jonah: Sophie ☺️

Caoimhe: hey girlll 💁

Jack: we miss you like tons 😂

Zach: I missed you too Sophie 💚

Sophie: guys I was gone for a couple of hours 😂

Corbyn: too long 😂

Jack: look your apart of our family now 😘

Caoimhe: omg how was meeting Shawn Mendes 😱

Jonah: omg tell us all about it 😱

Corbyn: ^^^ are they ok 😂

Sophie: well he took me to go get ice cream 🍦

Zach: omg what ice cream does he get 😂😂

Jack: Zach stop being weird 😂

Zach: what I want to know 😂

Sophie: anyway I've missed you guys too, maybe someone more then others but I've missed you 😂

Caoimhe: I think that someone is Dannyboi 😂

Jonah: I think that tooooo 😂

Corbyn: seriously are they really ok ^ 😂😂

Sophie: 😂😂

New Message From Daniel 😍

------------------------

Hope you liked the chapter ☺️

Question: do you guys think the worlds gonna end? Aliens are coming? What do you think 😂

Ps. Until Next Wednesday