7

Sophie's POV

I park outside the boys house. Once again. I walk up to the door and Jonah answered.

"Sophie is that you" He asked.

I nodded my head and he let me in.

"What's up?" Jonah said.

I couldn't tell him I felt to embarrassed. I felt stupid.

"Just wondering if you was coming bowling, we couldn't without you" I laughed.

Playing it off that I didn't have a problem.

We decided to go bowling to meet the others, when we arrived I saw Daniel holding Aspen in his arms, this was making me crazy jealous that it hurt when I looked.

We divided into two teams. Jonah, Jack, Caoimhe and I were on one team while Daniel, Aspen, Corbyn and Zach were on the other team.

While I was waiting for my turn I glanced at Daniel and Aspen and they were cuddling again. I just looked away.

My team ended up wining. Yay. And we all when to get pizza. We all ordered our food and once again I glanced over to Daniel and Aspen and this time they were kissing.

"You got to be kidding me" I whispered to myself.

I got up and left the restaurant, I couldn't deal with it anymore. I ran away, leaving my food behind.

Jonah's POV

One minute we were all eating then the next Sophie got up and ran off. I looked at Caoimhe with a serious face and we both got up and ran after her. We kept calling her name but she wouldn't stop running. I wondered what hurt her, well something must of.
We ended up catching up to her and stopping her. Here she was crying in my arms with her head on my chest. We decided to take her back home.

I was confused at this moment, both Caoimhe and Sophie was being quiet in the car, what was going on?

"Can someone tell me what's going on, I'd appreciate it" I said.

"Just tell him Sophie" Caoimhe said.

Sophie put her head down and reminded silent.

"Well?" I asked.

"She's got feelings for Daniel" Caoimhe said.

"Oh damn, why didn't you say?" I asked.

"I didn't know what to do, ok? Plus I found out he has a new girlfriend now"Sophie muttered.

"So that's what this is about, Aspen" I questioned.

"Don't tell anyone Jonah" Sophie said.

"I won't I promise" I replied.

------------------
Hope you liked the chapter ❤️