13

Daniel's POV

I couldn't believe Aspen, what kind of girlfriend just ditches her boyfriend for a nail. Told you she just thinks about her self, her self and her self. It didn't matter anyway because I had my boys on stage with me, my limelights and my friends Caoimhe and Sophie.

Sophie's POV

Energy was rushing through my veins, WDW were performing amazing and I couldn't stop screaming and supporting them. I couldn't stop staring at Daniel, he was so good looking and his voice was amazing.

After the show, the boys go off stage and Caoimhe and I rushed backstage to see the boys. Caoimhe runs to Jack and jumps into his arms kissing him, I see Jonah and  hug him and congratulate him. I turn around and Daniel was stood behind me.

"You did amazing Daniel" I said hugging him, he grabbed me and held me tight for about 5 minutes. What was wrong with him? Well to be honest I'm not complaining.

Back at the hotel...

We all headed back to the hotel for the night, at this point all the boys and Caoimhe were shattered so they went back to their rooms but Jonah. We was just messing about in the corridor outside my room.

Aspen's POV

I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, once I came out I started to hear mumbling from outside in the corridor. Quietly, I open the door and see Jonah and Sophie laughing with each other, I didn't think anything of it at first until Sophie starting talking about something in particular. I started to record this on my phone.

"Omg did you see Daniel hugging me for about 5 minutes" She laughed.

"Yeah I think the plans starting to work" Jonah said.

What plan? What was they talking about?

"Daniel doesn't need someone like Aspen, she left because of her nail breaking, how pathetic" Sophie laughed.

"That's why Daniel needs to see how much better you are from him then Aspen" Jonah said.

"Anyway we better go to bed" Sophie said.

I slowly but quickly shut the door, stopped recording and hoped back into bed. It was time to show everyone who Sophie really was.

-----------------
Hope you liked the chapter ❤️
Ps. Until Next Wednesday