22

Sophie's POV

Caoimhe and the boys were coming back to LA for there break and they wanted me to meet them at the airport.

"Hey I gotta go, my friends need picking up at the airport" I said picking up my coat and bag.

"Oh" Shawn said a bit sad.

"Wait come with me, my friends will love to meet you" I said

That's when Shawn's face lit up and he smiled. "Come on then let's go" I said bouncing up, grabbing his hand, pulling him up.

Daniel's POV

I just wanted to get off this plane and see Sophie again. I hated this whole 'just being friends thing.'

When we got through customs I was so excited that soon on the other end would be Sophie waiting just there for us.

Walking out customs I see Sophie's face but not alone, holding someone's hand but not just anyones -Shawn's.

My heart sank, I liked seeing her happy but that should be me holding her hand.

I felt out of place, everyone was just paying attention to Shawn. We went back to the house and I just decided to go back to my room.

Sophie's POV

I was so excited to see and talk to everyone again but once we got back to the WDW house, Daniel just goes straight to his room, maybe he's tired? I don't know. I went upstairs to his room to check on him while Shawn was talking to the others.

I knocked on his door.

"Go away" He shouted. But I didn't want to go away so I opened the door anyway.

"I told you to- oh Sophie" He said while I was walking away.

"What you hiding up here for?" I said.

He went speechless, so I climb onto the bed and shock him "Danny boi what's wrong" I laughed. He sat up and stroked my hair behind my ears. Staring into them bright blue eyes brought back familiar memories. He learned into me, pressing his lips against mine.

"Sophie" A voice shouted.

———————————
Hope you like the chapter ❤️
Ps. Until Next Wednesday