9

Sophie's POV

Jonah and I finished our conversation and went back into the room.

"Is everything ok?" Corbyn asked.

"Yeah of course" I laughed.

"Back to game" Jack said clapping.

Aspen's POV

I wanted to teach this Sophie a lesson. She liked Daniel? Well he's mine and I'll make sure she understands that. She wouldn't get a chance anyway.

I grabbed Daniel and kissed him, right in front of Sophie so she understood that he was mine.

Sophie's POV

"Back to game" Jack said clapping.

I didn't really care about playing the game right now because all I could see in the corner of my eye was Aspen eating Daniel's face to pieces. I started to feel jealous, really jealous, I put my head down and look at the floor.
I really couldn't be bothered tonight and this was the last thing I wanted to see.

"Hey I think I might call this a night" I said

I got up and walked off, and left the house and started walking to my car. Then I heard someone shouting me. It was Jonah running up to me.

"Hey Soph wait up" He shouted.

Jonah's POV

Jack wanted to get back to the game but I don't think anyone else wanted to. I see Daniel and Aspen kissing then I look at Sophie and she puts her hand down. This was not fair at all. Sophie was way better then Aspen for Daniel. And I was going to prove that.

Sophie decides to leave. But I get up too.

"I'm going to call it a night too" I said saying goodbye to everyone as I left.

I ran as fast as I could through the door, I needed to catch up to Sophie before she left.

"Hey Soph wait up" I shouted. She turns around to look at me and I run to her car.

"Get in the car" I said. I wanted to talk to her but not where anyone could hear. This was important.

"What's this about" She questioned.

"Daniel" I said out of breath.

"Oh I don't want to talk about it" She moaned.

"No I've got a plan" I insisted.

"What plan could you have exactly" She laughed.

"I don't think Aspen is good for Daniel and I think you are" I explained.

"Jonah we've already been through this" She moaned.

"Listen to me, the main problem is that Aspen is always with Daniel so Daniel cannot see how much of a better person you are. Now this is the plan,  I distract Aspen while you can become closer to Daniel, and then he'll fall in love with you" I explained.

"Not a bad plan but how you going to distract Aspen exactly" She laughed.

"Trust me I'm good" I smirked.

"Just one more thing?" She asked.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"This is only between you and I, no one else ok?" She said.

"Sure so the plan on?" I said nodding.

"The plan is on" She said nodding.

------------------
Hey guys hope you liked this chapter. As I decided, I don't really update much as my books as I want and I need to be more organised so I set a date for each of my books. Lucky I've got seven isn't it? Each book has a day so every Wednesday this book will be updated. Hopefully if I have a chapter every Wednesday. Sometimes they may be more then 1 chapter a week but it depends how much time I've got but any updates on this book will be Wednesday.
If you want more info about other books it's in my bio, or here as a picture.