23

Shawn's POV

Once we got back to this house, a kind tall, dark hair and dark eyes called Jonah was giving me a tour around there house.

I felt appreciated that he was welcoming and that but where did Sophie go? I know she wanted me to meet her friends and all but she didn't have to leave me alone with them.

"This is my room, which isn't that interesting" Jonah laughed.

While walking past I could hear sight sounds of kissing- you know the sound. I turned to the side, open the door and see Sophie on top of another guy.

"Sophie" I shouted.

I couldn't believe what I just saw. She looked at me with shock, after that I just walked just the stairs and

"Shawn" She shouted as I was about to leave the door, I just continue walking out.

Daniel's POV

When Sophie came up to check on me it made me think that maybe I could finally get her to myself just for 2 minutes without her following Shawn everywhere he goes.

Looking up at her she looked so beautiful, this was my time, my time to kiss them lips again.

"Sophie" Shawn said. As he said that Sophie lifts her head up in shock, he walks away causing Sophie to bounce up and walk away too shouting his name.

I chase after her, and she's at the top of the stairs. "Hey it's ok" I said grabbing her from the back giving her a hug. She turns around and pushes me away. "Get off me" She shouted. Tears were streaming down her face, "Just stay away" She cried. Turning around and walking out the house.

Sophie's POV

Why did I kiss back? Why did Shawn have to see? I've ruined everything and I needed to win Shawn back.

I walked out the house, bumping back into Shawn. "The only reason I'm still here is because I have no other way home" He said.

"Let's get out of this place" I said, grabbing Shawn's hands and dragging him back to my car.

Luckily, Shawn was a nice guy and forgives. "Look I'm so sorry, I went up to see if he was ok and he kissed me, I didn't mean it to happen, I'm sorry Shawn" I cried.

"Let's not talk about it anymore" He said wiping my tears away, leaning in to kiss me.

————————————
Hope you like the chapter ❤️
Ps. Until Next Wednesday