Chapter 9: Fang Dien (II)

Börja om från början

Well, she was....not actually. She just make a fake I.D with 19 years of age. They would not check it anyway.

The police officer looked at the card. When he saw her age he looked again at Xiong Zhi.

Xiong Zhi was taller than normal girls. She has long legs. At the age of sixteen her height was 5'6. But her young beautiful immature cold face told other people that she was 16 or 17.

But that's not what the officer focused his attention on. Because she was wearing a cap he could not clearly see her face. But when he looked carefully at her to determine her age he was captive by the young girl's beauty. He had never seen a beauty as beautiful as her.

He was open-mouthed. Xiong Zhi used this chance.

"I just need to talk to my brother. You see, our mother was sick, she was looking for him. I need to get him out before our mother dies." She boldly lied.

The police officer seemed to not notice her lie or her monotone voice with her emotionless face when she said those words.

The officer just nodded while gawking at her beautiful face. He seemed to have forgotten that he just received some bribe earlier to not let anyone interact with the man in the cell.

Xiong Zhi walked towards the cell. Fang Dien was still looking at the ground.

"Mr. Fang " Xiong called him

Hearing his name called by a cold but melodious tone, he looked up.

What Xiong Zhi saw was a gorgeous face. He had a thin silky brown hair that look so soft. His brown brows that aligned neatly, his dark beautiful chocolate eyes with a struggling look covered by fine long lashes, his tall nose, and his somewhat pale full lips that slightly parted. All in all, she was looking at a model-like figure.

She now understood why he had a tough life. With that face and figure, he was like a tempting delicious food for those lusted man and woman.

But Xiong Zhi was not affected. She was used seeing a beauty.

(A/N : yup. Everyday in the mirror XD )

She always saw Linfeng and her rich classmates.

Fang Dien just looked at her. Waiting for her to speak. He could not clearly see her face. But he knew she was young. However, she was a stranger to him.

" Mr. Fang, I'm Xiong Zhi. I'm here to take you out. But with a condition."

When he heard that, his face darkened.

This bastards!

Earlier he was lost to Mr. Su. Because Mr. Su had a lawyer. Even though the charge to him was assault and harassment with lack of evidence , it would still took him two years in prison. Because of that bastard Su and his money he would stay in prison for two years even though the case was lacking in evidence.

The bailing was also high. $ 50, 000. He didn't have enough money to bail himself out. He didn't have someone to borrow from because he did not had any friends. He was very busy surviving that he didn't had anytime to make friends.

He knew he had no way to made himself out. But he would not concede to their conditions. He remembered what that bastard Su said before he left.

" But I'm a good man. Since nothing happened, I will consider things if he 'apologize' to me." Mr. Su said with a lusted expression while looking at him.