"I'm fine, don't worry about me." Everyone snorted in response, clearly not believing Michael's words. He had just nearly fainted from exhaustion, clearly that was a lie. Harper placed a comforting hand on his back as Michael rubbed his temples and took some deep breaths, the latter advised by Harper. Cato hovered by him like a protective mother hen.

The four waited until Michael had gained colour back in his pale face, and the strength to sit up on his own. Thankfully with his element surrounding him he was regaining strength faster than usual, but not fast enough thanks to the terrible feel of this section of the forest. Something about this place sent his senses tingling, and he had a feeling it would get worse the further in they went.

"I'm fine." This time everyone listened as they instead focussed their attention on the fog and the forest beyond. "We just need to figure out how we are going to get Luke back. We need to be careful, especially with this thick fog, we won't even know where we're heading."

Harper's eyebrows drew together in confusion, she had previously decided to stay quiet but perhaps now was the time for her to speak up, she thought. She took a deep breath and spoke, only feeling slightly guilty that she had interrupted the boys' conversation, "I have no idea what fog you're talking about, and the house is only a few hundred metres North from here."

The boys looked at her as if she had grow another head, perhaps she had, nothing supernatural seemed to surprise her now and she wouldn't be surprised if all the legends were true. She waited as Michael opened and closed his mouth multiple times before finally speaking, "What? I don't understand."

"Wait, so you guys can see fog right now?" Upon the nod she received in return, the brown haired girl continued, "So I'm the only one that can see and knows exactly where we are?" Another nod. Harper was still shocked, not quite understanding what was going on. She needed some sort of conformation, but knew that wouldn't happen until she could sit down with her parents and discuss this place and their heritage.

"We will discuss this all later, let's just focus on Luke right now." Ashton spoke, which Harper was thankful for. She just wanted to put the past few days in the back of her closet and cover it in the abundance of clothes and shoes that she kept stored away.

Harper shot Ashton an appreciative glance, to which he either didn't bother to look at or he didn't acknowledge it to save her the further embarrassment of this situation.

"Okay. Follow me." The green-eyed girl spoke as she started walking forward, her long hair flowing behind her in the light wind. Upon noticing the boys hesitation she continued, "unless you're going to stand around all day and get lost trying to find Luke? Because I am not waiting here and no, I'm not telling you where to go because you will all just leave me here." Without waiting for a response, Harper continued walking towards the place where her boyfriend was, at least she hoped.

Larkin sighed as he slid open the heavy steel door, he wondered as to the state that Luke had been left in by the twins. Knowing their sadistic tendencies, the Tractatori would be lucky to even be alive.

What the fuck had the twins done? Larkin thought as he caught sight of the blue-eyed boy that was lying in a pool of his own blood. Was he even alive? Yes, Larkin could confirm he was after checking the younger man for a pulse and watching his chest subtly rise and fall with the intake of his breaths.

Luke shivered both from pain and the coldness of the room. His eyes felt like they had lead weights tied to them, his limbs heavy and covered in a sticky substance, he knew instantly what it was; blood. Fuck.

"Well I'm quite surprised that you're still breathing." Luke scowled at the sound of Larkin's voice. He desperately wanted to make a snarky remark about the all black ensemble that Larkin wore, that matched his eyes and his soul. However, the words were unable to be spoken due to the pain in the blonde haired boys' jaw and the occasional splatter of blood that he coughed out.