Craig x !Badass!Reader {It's Gonna Be Me}

Combining two requests and adding a song because why not :) Yes, it's NSYNC

Requested by: Galactic_Cinnabun and fluffball-adorbs

Craig's Pov:

You might been hurt, babe

That ain't no lie

You've seen them all come and go, oh

     Everything seemed to be different when it came to someone I cared about. No, not Stripe. Tweek and I settled our differences on who should keep him and I won.

     No, I'm talking about {First Name} {Last Name}. Last year was our high school graduation and shocking thing was she did not show up. It never made sense to me-- to this day I still don't know why she didn't come to graduation. There were many rumors about her disappearance. Apparently, she just took her diploma and went home. Others say she didn't even have enough credits to graduate in the first place. The last rumor was a recent one. She just moved away...

     I couldn't wrap my head around that last one. How could she just leave and not tell anyone- not even me. Look, if these words were ever spoken, I'll beat the sh!t out of you. I'm not usually the one for words, I'll make sure my actions speak for them. I know some might say I'm cold and somewhat of a douche. Hey, I am. I ain't totally proud of it. I just say what I mean and mean what I say. Sometimes though, I have moments where I think to myself. About my crazy family, my associates... and her..

     {Name} was definitely different from the average girls, as corny as that may sound. It was true. Sure, she had her girly moments, but she was not stereotyped as one. She made sure her voice was heard and if people didn't pay attention or caught an attitude about it, she became wild. She was very defensive and was not the pushover type. No one was able to kick her when she was down, she'd always keep her head held high.

Even during the worst of times...

I remember you told me

That it made you believe in

No man, no cry

Maybe that's why

     She did have her problems, as did everyone. {Name} just kept that confident look on her face. Others wouldn't dare to question, but I saw right through the brave act she put on for show. One day I finally broke through to her. It was the night of our high school prom. Obviously I did not go because... No.

     But while I walked around the streets of South Park, Colorado, I noticed a girl who wore a {fav color} blouse and black skirt standing by the bus stop. It just couldn't be her, right? She looked so beautiful, you had no idea. I approached her and when I came closer, I watched her shuffle her feet.

"Hey," I called out and she turned to look at me. Her eyes widen slightly and she then continued to look forward. "You know a random person might pick up someone like you wearing this."

"What the hell do you want, Craig?" She asked bitterly

"I just wanted to talk to you," I said

"Well," she looked at me again, "You did. Now..." she waved me off with her hand and turned away again

"What are you doing here anyway?"

"...why?" She raised an eyebrow wondering why I questioned her

"You're here and not at prom. I mean, you're on your way, right?" I gestured her outfit

"Tch, I was... until I realized how stupid it was. Trying to let girls spend money on an outfit they are only wearing once and standing against the wall waiting to see if their special someone will ask to dance with them." She shook her head, "Just stupid."