Cartman x Reader {Craig you big bully!}

As soon as the bell rang, I darted out of the classroom. I ran and ran. Struggling to get to the lunch room where there are other people. Just as I was about to enter, I saw Jimmy come up to me.

       "H-h-hey there {N-N-Name}." He greeted.

       "Hey there Jimmy, what's up?" I asked. I need to get in the cafeteria. He needs to hurry up with this conversation.

       "I think a teacher was looking for you. He said to meet him in the classroom next to Mr. Garrison's." He said to me.

     I sighed. "Are you sure?"

       "He said it was important."

     I'm not the type to disobey a teacher's orders. Thanking Jimmy, I ran to the classroom. As I reached the classroom, the late bell rang. I knocked on the door and it slowly opened. Talk about creepy. Hesitantly, I walked inside and turned on the lights. Looking around, I saw no one inside. Where is the teacher? My eyes widen when I just realized who told me to come here. Jimmy...HIS friend.

     Just before I could turn around, the door closed. Hearing a chuckle, I saw the boy with the blue hat come towards me.

       "You sure are dumb aren't you?" He said.

       "J-just leave me alone, Craig."

       "Nah, I don't think so."

     My eyes squinted as he threw a punch at me. I fell to the ground as he kept kicking me. Each strike caused me to squirm. I tried to crawl away but, he grabbed my hair lifting me up. Crouching down, his lips came to my ear.

       "You don't belong here." He whispered before slamming my head down.

     Craig got up, placed his hands in his pockets and left. He left me in so much pain. I hate him so much! I laid there on the ground, trying to catch my breath. I closed my eyes, breathing in and out slowly. Not even knowing, I fell asleep.

~~~~

     I woke up on a bed. I sat up and saw four of my best friends. Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman. I looked around and  noticed that I'm in the nurse's office. What's going on here? Kyle came up to me and explained that Cartman found me in that classroom and carried me to the nurse.

     My head turned to him in shock. Cartman found me? He took me to the nurse? That doesn't sound like him at all. He's the type to just leave me there. Our eyes met and he turned away.

       "Thanks, Cartman." I said smiling. I wouldn't have expected him to do such a kind thing.

       "If you were thankful, you wouldn't be doing something stupid. But, that's you. Doing crazy sh!t, am I right?" He glared at me. But, then again this is Eric Cartman we're talking about. The person who doesn't even have a soul.

     I looked away from him but, saw Kyle narrow his eyes at the chubby boy. Cursing, he told him that I was just thanking him for helping out. I'm pretty much used to it now. Boys hitting me and girls whispering about me. I don't even know why I came to this school. My parents told me that I'll fit right in to South Park. I think they meant I'll fit right in for everyone to pick on me...

     Well, they were right... Never realized how much high school would suck.

     Shoot, the only true friends I have are Stan, Kyle and Kenny. I would say Cartman but, he can be like everyone else at school. He'll always pick on me but, not as much as Craig and his friends.