Butters x !Male!Reader x Kenny {Warmer By The Fireplace}

Requested by: @harley_quinn_4479

   I was so relieved that it was finally winter break! School was out and it was time to relax for a little. Apparently, my parents had a surprise for me this year. Neither of them could keep a secret to save their lives, so they wasted no time telling me our plans for the break. This was partially my Christmas gift and honestly, I was really excited for it. All of us were going on a ski resort. 

   Was it weird to say that I have never went to a ski resort before? Yes, I know I live in a state that was relatively cold, but my parents did not have the time to take me on a trip. We have had discussions often, but have not made moves until now.

   What made me even happier was when my parents told me I could bring some of my friends as long as their parents were okay with it. I was sure that my friends would like to come along, so I knew I just had to ask them.

"So... are you guys down to come?" I asked.

   I was currently playing videogames over at Stan's place with him, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman. Stan sounded like he wasn't against the idea. Kyle would go anywhere Stan went, so he was in. I couldn't care less if Cartman came but he usually brought the snacks, like, the good quality kind, so I needed him to come.

"Eh, why not." Cartman shrugged, "My mom said she was planning on bringing her new boy toy from her job over for the holiday. 'Genuine gesture,' she says. Freakin' shank..." He said and snatched the controller from my hands, continuing my game.

"Okay..." I said staring at my empty hands before I turned to Kenny, "What about you McCormick?"

"Well, my parents are planning to do their usual beer run for the holidays, my brother is going to some college party and my sister is going to her friend's house for a sleepover." Kenny explained

"Kenny... I'm looking for some f##ks to give about your poor family and their plans." Cartman rolled his eyes when Stan elbowed him.

   Kenny flipped him off in response to him and then turned back to me. He smiled and nodded his head, "I'll go. Anything you plan is cool anyway, {Name}."

   I could have sworn Kenny just gave me a slight smirk, but I think I was just seeing things. On to more important matters, I have four friends to go with for the ski trip. I thought about possibly inviting another person, but I was not sure who to ask. Plus, I didn't want my parents to throw a fit with the amount of friends I offered to join us.

   As I continued to think to myself, we heard the bell ring. Cartman barked at me to go and answer the door. Geez, this was not even your house. I went to answer the door anyways and when I opened the door, I found myself having a goofy smile on my face. There at the door was everyone's favorite fella, Butters.

"Hey, {Name}" He greeted with a wave.

   In an attempt to act smooth, I went to lean on the door. That failed not a second afterwards, though, as I fumbled. "H-hey there, Butters. What are you doing here?"

"Oh, well I went to give Eric his winter break homework."

"You mean my FINISHED winter break homework," Cartman chimed in, "Right, Butters?"

"Y-yes!" Butters squealed.

   I raised an eyebrow at how Cartman just interjected like that and shook my head. I leaned to whisper to the scared blonde. "You know, you need to stop doing his homework, Butters. He can do it himself..."

"I know, but Eric has some serious dirt on me and I have to do them so he won't tell anyone." He held the books to his chest.

   I stared at him and sighed, feeling bad for him. He needed to stand up for himself because going down this road would only allow others to walk all over him. I could relate to him since people have tried to take advantage of me like that. It wasn't easy to shake them off, but once I realized my time was valuable I did not let people manipulate me.