Kyle x !Male!Reader {Compliments From the Gentleman Over There}

Yes yes, I know

Yes yes, I know. It's Cameron Monaghan, Ian from Shameless/Joker from Gotham. XD

Just use your imagination people. This is going to be Kyle Broflovski in his twenties.

Requested by: ST4YW3IRD

   I tapped my fingernails on the table as I stared at the man in front of me. A groan of annoyance escaped him as he continued to text on his phone. The sound of his phone made my eye twitch and my head tilt. I cleared my throat, keeping an innocent smile on my face.

Still the man kept texting...

And texting...

And... texting... !!!

   I slammed my hand on the table, "Stan Marsh! Yoohoo, I'm trying to talk to you."

   The raven haired man nodded his head at me, his eyes still glued to his phone. I coughed again. I hate having to call this guy more than once.

     "Stan... babe, can you please put your phone down."

     "In a second, {Name}." He replied.

I know he did not just-

     "I'm not asking you," I glared at him.

   He stopped texting and puts his phone down, face up. He stared back at me. "It was from my job," his excuse was.

     "You're not working tonight, or tomorrow. What's so important that you can't have a nice meal with your own boyfriend?" I folded my hands

     "Look, you know that business is getting rough. We just lost what would have been one of the greatest investments to Craig Tucker." Stan leaned back in his chair with a sigh.

     "Okay, I don't care if it's Craig Tucker or Craig Plucker. I didn't cook dinner just to have you sit across from me texting on your phone." I said

     "Babe, I'm sorry." He said and gave me a smile-- The reason why I fell for him. I couldn't help but stop getting upset. "Let's just enjoy the dinner, okay?"

   I nodded, "Alright." I smiled back at him. We picked up our utensils and began to dig into the food. I had to admit, I got better at cooking. No need to brag, but this was freakin' good. Stan started a conversation with me and I talked back with him.

   You see, this was what I like. No worries. Just wholesome talking with the person I cared about. Especially no need to be concerned with that stupid old phon-

Ding Ding

Ugh, I spoke too soon...

     "So then she took him all over town and he was a mess." Stan said and I laughed. That story he recalled was hilarious.