Christophe x Reader {Survive} (Part 5)

This is you

     This is you. Of course you can change her style if you want. It's your choice :)

     Christophe and I walked up to the barn slowly. We hid behind the bushes trying to stay out of sight. I saw Kenny and Cartman making their way but had no visual on Kyle and Stan. I'm really worried about them. I felt someone squeeze my hand. Looking down, I saw Christophe's hand in mine.

      "Christophe..." I said.

      "Uh, Kyle said when you're afraid you hold hands with someone. So, I zhought I would..." He looked away.

     Blushing, I thanked him for helping me out. Holding my hand really did calm me down. But, wait. Kyle told him that? Why does that sound weird to me? As we got closer to the barn, figures started to form. I saw a couple of people holding flashlights making Christophe and I duck. Now what?

     I looked at Chris who took out a walkie-talkie. He pressed the button.

       "Cartman. Where are you?"

       "Will you shut the hell up!?" Cartman yelled at us, "Kenny and I are going to distract these two a-hole's. Just go when we give you the signal."

       "Okay." Chris said and turned off the walkie.

     We stayed crouch for about a minute until my legs gave out. I fell down and I saw the Frenchman chuckle. I scratched the back of my head and smiled slightly embarrassed. Then, my thoughts came to Rebecca.

       "I hope she's alright." I stated.

       "She'll be fine. She has to be." Christophe mumbled.

     I watched as he clenched his fist. I could tell that he really cares for her. Although part of me is jealous, I can't help but smile. At least three minutes have passed. We were waiting for the right moment to enter the barn, grab Rebecca and hightail out of here. Suddenly, Christophe and I gasped as we heard a yell. We looked at each other and nodded. Crawling from out from behind the bushes, we held out guns as we made our way closer. Seeing Cartman and Kenny fighting, I was about to go and jump in when a hand stopped me.

     Christophe grabbed my wrist and pulled me. I ran along with him inside the barn. It was dark inside and the coldness made a shiver go down my spine. This place is giving me the creeps.

       "Rebecca?" I called.

       "...{Name}..." A faint voice replied.

       "Where are you?" Chris asked.

       "Follow my voice." She stated, "I'm tied up."

     We walked forward, still holding on to my gun. Something feels weird. I just don't know what..

       "Are you hurt?" Christophe questioned out of concern.

       "No..." She responded. It wasn't a confident reply but, I'll take her word for it. She has been through a lot.