Chapter 1

Alice trembles as the faint words escape her frozen lips.
"I love you Mom."
Alice then shut her eyes and shut down. Kara felt tears escape her eye lids. She shook her head as a whisper emerged from her lips.
"I love you too."
Kara began to shake as she looked at the lifeless child Android. The only one she ever loved was gone. Her only chance at being a family had slipped from her grasp. No Alice, no Luther, no one. She thought of weather to keep living or to give up on life. She knew that Alice would have wanted her to keep living. What was the point of coming to Canada though without Alice. She gently slipped Alice on the snowy white ground and the flashing of a car light appeared. Rose looked at Kara through her car window and felt grief. Rose jumped out of the car and ran to Alice who lie dead on the ground.
"What happened?" Rose's voice said trembling.
"Her system couldn't make it through the cold. I tried so hard." Kara told Rose with utter sadness.
"There has to be a way to help her." Rose denied Alice's death.
"I...I don't know if there is a way." Kara stuttered trying not to think of Alice be deceased.
"I don't care, Kara. We have to try." Rose cried with such fierceness in her eyes.
Kara thought of the options to disagree or to agree. How she loved Alice so. If there was anyway to know if Alice could maybe live again then she would have to do it.
Kara nodded her head. Rose picked up Alice's cold body and brought her to the car with Adam sitting in the back seat. Rose began to drive off. Kara tried not to think about the other elephant in the room but it was to unavoidable. Adam couldn't hold back what was destined to be asked.
"What happened to luther?" He asked coldly. Kara sighed.
"He made so many sacrifices and couldn't make it in the end. It was to late for him. I wanted so badly for it not to but....it was fate." Kara explained to young Adam. Adam let his head drop to the floor and then gave a look to Alice. A tear fell down his cheek. Not just him though. Rose had to been crying from the loss of Luther. They head to the nearest android store. Kara carried Alice in her arms a s they walked quickly to the front desk. There stood a nice looking human that didn't seem to notice Kara being an Android. Kara wasn't worried though for she knew there were no rules against androids in Canada.
"I'm sorry folks but we just heard about the news from Detroit and are closing early." The man said with a straight face. Rose got ready to speak but Kara knew her grief was the only thing and emotion that could get to a human to understand. She went to the front desk with Alice in her arms.
"Do you have a daughter sir." Kara asked.
"I have an 8 year old girl." He said with a smile.
"Well this is an Android girl. She is important to me like your daughter is to you. But the thing is she's so more than an Android. She's alive or She needs to be at least......I don't know if it's to late but I need her to be alive. I need her to remember me. You have to fix her." Kara explained with hope. He looked at her without batting an eye . Please...She's all I have left." Kara begged with a tear drizzling down her face. A science rained over the store
"I long ago did she shut down?" The man asked now realizing the seriousness the situation.
"Not more than 25 minutes ago." Rose spoke swiftly. The man observed the Android and then back at the serious crowd.
"Luckily for you, I'm the best android fixer in my department. I'll see what I can do. I will call you all in the morning." The man said nicely.
"Thank you so much." Rose said oh so wonderfully.
Kara kissed Alice on the head and then placed her on the counter.
Everyone turned around to head for the door. Before Kara could leave she turned to the man.
"Bring her back to me." She spoke in a pleading voice. The man nodded and Kara exited the facility. They went in the car and then searched for a nearby motel. There was one in a 15 minute radius. They drove there and rose paid for both rooms. There were no rules against androids on the door like Kara was used to. That made her feel good for not only her but for Alice and Luther. She missed both of them so dearly. And she just worried all night how she may never hear Alice's sweet child voice again. How she may never see her smile. How she may never read all the books in world like she wanted to. Kara turned on her sleep sensors that she had never used before in hope to waking happy. To waking up with hope. Kara soon fell asleep with tear stained eyes. She dreamed of Alice, Luther and her all being alive in a home where they were all free. Kara smiled in her sleep at the thought of the lovely dream.
Meanwhile at the android shop.
Bright lights began to blink on and off through the eyes of the young android. She looked around to see a man looking at her.
"Do you know who you are little girl." The man asked her.
"No I don't." The hound android responded.
"That's probably cause I just uploaded you memory a couple seconds ago so give it some time." The man spoke Kindly. The little girl stared at him confused and continued to sit on a counter. She observed her area and saw a bunch of androids. She then saw a display of an Android that looked oddly familiar. Her eyes widened at the thought. She then spoke in a quick breath.

"Kara"

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I love the game and I wish I had the money to afford the PS4 and the game. Lol. Anyway let's try and reach 5 votes for an easy start for the next chapter. BYEEEE