27.

"wait.. you haven't said i love you to each other?"

"n-no"

"then why'd you tell me he'd never love you the same?"

"well I feel like he loves me but he doesn't want to say it"

"sounds like jungkook, boy he's shy"

"i know"

Jimin has been hanging out with taehyung for the past few weeks and yes, weeks- two weeks to be exact.

they're both breaking but no one wants to break the ice, Jimin wants to let Jungkook talk with Taehyung, like leave them alone together but he'll need the help of the others.

"you should sleep tae, you haven't slept properly yet"

"i'm worried jiminie, what if he's really broken?"

"well you've made him cry, i'm sure Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung are taking care of him"

"m-maybe, please stay jimin.."

"i'll never leave tae"

"thank you"

once Taehyung was asleep, he kept mumbling Jungkook and his hand was reaching out to the air.

"alright, these two shitheads better be back together by tomorrow"

he rolled his eyes and went on with tapping on his phone finally messaging the others.

■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■

"so why are we holding a meeting again?"

Yoongi groaned as Jimin shushed him, they were in yoonminseok's home and they were sitting in the living room, trying to figure out what kind of excuse they needed to come up with to get jungkook to run back to their apartment.

"maybe we should tell him that Taehyung burned his controller?"

"maybe taehyung drinking all his banana milk?"