12.

"so what did you guys do?"

"we actually bought stuff"

Taehyung hid the timberlands under the bed that they were lying down on and Taehyung wanted to give it already but the man squished him in his hugs when he came home from Jimin's house.

"i missed you so much, I don't know how i'll handle tomorrow"

Jungkook pouted and hugged Taehyung a little tighter than before and it was suffocating him enough for him to actually pinch jungkook to stop.

"oops sorry"

"i'm just gonna be gone for a week kookie"

"but~"

"you know if you weren't that cute then maybe I would've let you suck my toes-"

"oooh you're one kinky bub"

taking his time to process what Jungkook said, Taehyung's face was priceless and it made Jungkook smile at how cute he was when he started hitting Jungkook.

"you piece of- shhhh"

he couldn't swear anymore, he doesn't know why but he's behaving himself for Jungkook, he knows jungkook only told him to say less but he thinks it's better to just try and challenge himself.

"kookie?"

"hmm?"

they finally calmed down and the two were back to just sitting side by side.

"i got you something actually?"

"what is it? can I see?"

"well of course dummy, it is for you after all"

showing the bag, Jungkook's eyes widened at the sight of new timberlands, he snatched it from taehyung's grasp and looked inside to see the new holy pair of timberlands.

"you didn't.."

"i take that you're happy?"

"hell yeah i am!"

"so you won't miss me anymore?"

"i will still miss you, you aren't gonna be easy to let go you know"

dear lord, please spare me.

Taehyung wanted to just kill Jungkook with all his love and just let his agency be with his man forever but he knows he couldn't do that, Bambam would kill him if he ever skips more.

"so I really can't go can I?"

"how many times do I have to tell you that you'll just distract me kookie?"

Jungkook shyly smiled and put the gift down, Taehyung hasn't even left yet but he already missed hugging him.

"you're a needy little baby"

Taehyung chuckled and Jungkook couldn't help but blush, wasn't he supposed to be the one doing that? it's happening the other way around.

"text me whenever you can m'kay?"

"we still have how many hours together kookie"

all they did was cuddle and cuddle, their phones ringed but they never answered, they didn't want to be bothered, it was kind of a dramatic separation.

"Taehyung!!"

someone barged through the door by 10 pm and it was none other than Taehyung's bestfriend, Park Jimin.

"ugh, why do you guys always interrupt our alone time?"

"well, not my fault you weren't answering your damn phones, we were worried"

"we?"

"well duh of course your hyungs, who else?"

"jeez calm down"

silence filled the room for a little while before the two stood up at the same time and it seriously gave Jimin the creeps.

"you two act like twins"

"what do you mean?"

again. the two said the same thing at the same time and when they realized what Jimin meant, they both laughed and Jimin ran out of their room and came back with Yoongi.

"you see that yoongs? that's cinderella's evil step sisters"

"tell your soulmate that he should stop barging in private times hyungs"

Yoongi looked at Jimin who stared at him back, the two talked with their eyes and Yoongi seemed to understand everything.

"I want to tell him kiddo but you two really didn't answer your phones"

"ugh"

the two groaned and Jimin smiled, he held onto Yoongi tighter and told the two they'll be waiting for them in the living room.

"where's hoseok hyung?"

the two looked at the couple who were playing Just Dance by now.

"he told us he'll practice your choreo for the next comeback"

"oh.."

"why are you sad kookie?"

"comeback is near, means i'll also be busy"

taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead and ruffled his hair, it made Jungkook confused why Taehyung suddenly acted like this.

"silly kookie, you should be happy, your fans are waiting for you"

"but how about you-"

"i'll be fine dummy"

it means he'll be going to concerts worldwide and it was a little bit saddening on Taehyung's side because they just had one week together, he wanted the whole month to themselves, but works.

"you know i'll miss you"

"you're making it hard for me to leave you here"

Taehyung laughs as he kissed Jungkook on the cheeks and on the nose as they boop each other's nose.

"you two are seriously too cute, stop it"

Jimin leans on his boyfriend and watches the two have their moment, Yoongi rolls his eyes and covers Jimin's mouth before laughing on his own at the deadly glare Jimin gave.

ting

the sound of echoed in the room and everyone took out their phones before realizing the sound belonged to Jimin's phone which automatically lit up and showed a message from Hoseok who had his name saved under HobiBby

"another babe awaits, bye hoes"

Jimin stood up, grabbing Yoongi who almost looked like a child who was being forced outside of the house.

"poor hyung"

Jungkook chuckles and wanders off to the kitchen to get some chocolate before returning to taehyung that patted the space beside him.

"hey kookie?"

"hmm?"

"i like you a lot"

"I like you a lot too"

holding hands, they turned the xbox off and switched it to watch Divergent.

Taehyung knows he'll look like shit if he doesn't get sleep but, if it's spending his whole night with cute kookie then why not? his stylist will know how to deal with it anyways.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
so i heard about someone doing my man dirty and i can't help but be disappointed in that person, what did yoongi ever do to you? don't say shit abt ppl you don't even know.