1

"happy birthday self" 

Jungkook greeted himself knowing there was no one else there to say that for him, he was lonely in his own apartment, he couldn't even find himself a friend to stay with him, all his hyungs were busy with their own lives and he couldn't just ask whenever he wanted, they were busy as well. he knew he couldn't keep bothering his hyungs because he wanted company.

Chimchim:
- Hey kook! you up?
- the hyungs want to celebrate your birthday
- you up for it?

Kook:
sure -
aren't you busy? -

Chimchim:
- we're free today
- plus it's our kookie's bday

Kook:
  Tell me where are we gonna celebrate? -
it's already 12am? -

Chimchim:
- CLUBBING💞
- so you better be ready by now or something

Kook:
fine, just ring the doorbell whenever ur here-

putting his phone down, Jungkook stretched around the room and exercised keeping himself from falling asleep.

walking around some more, he checked the mirror to check if there's anything on his face, well except those marks on his cheeks, he brushed his hand past it knowing it was with him since he was born.

"is my soulmate even alive?"

some get unlucky knowing their other half had passed away and left them. death wasn't something you could escape and being lonely knowing there's nobody else to see you or love you is painful.

"what am I even thinking? I could get through life alone"

he slapped himself weakly at the exact moment someone rang the doorbell.

"kookie! come out!"

Hobi's voice was heard through the door and it was undeniably loud for some reason and you can hear them singing loudly before he opened the door.

"come on! let's partyyy~"

"can't we just party here?"

Jungkook groaned, he suddenly didn't want to go out because of the cold air that hit him when he opened the door.

"what are we gonna do here? sleep-over?

yoongi rolled his eyes and pulled Jungkook out before locking the door himself.

"kook you need to get out once in a while"

Jimin walked beside Jungkook as the others walked in front of them, singing happily and Hobi hyping them up.

"why?"

"well we don't want you to turn 65 and just live with cats"

chuckling at the image of him adopting tons of cats made him look at Jimin.

"you're lucky you have Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung"

there were two people that took care of Jimin and sometimes Jungkook couldn't help but envy Jimin because he had someone that could hold him when he needed it.