11.

"you think Jungkook would like this?"

holding up the Timberland boots that were on display, Taehyung asked Jimin who dragged him there as soon as he saw it was on sale.

"duh, the dude is inlove with this-"

"yes hello can I buy 25 of these?"

Jimin saw Taehyung talk to the lady who worked there and had her jaw dropped when she heard Taehyung will buy 25.

"Taehyung what the heck are you doing?"

"buying him timberlands?"

"well just one you idiot!"

"ouch, but why?"

"well that dude doesn't wear one timberlands a day"

"fine, can I just take 1 then?"

"u-uhm sure"

Jimin bowed to the lady, she was probably confused and weirded out by the pair who randomly barged in and decided to order 25.

❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

"so what do you want to buy next?"

"i don't know, clothes?"

suddenly an idea popped into Jimin's head and he, again, dragged taehyung to some random store.

"what the hell is thi-"

it was a store with fishnet stockings, booty shorts, some more sexy stuff that can fit them both, well it would surely fit jimin since he had this small cute frame.

"you wanted to buy something chim?"

a girl asked when she saw Jimin and she smiled sweetly, Jimin must be a regular costumer here since they looked familiar with each other.

"yeah, my dude here needs to seduce his man"

the girl was looking at taehyung, she smirked and guided them through some stack of clothing until they reached the fishnet stockings that caught taehyung's eyes.

"i think these would be perfect on him"

she gave jimin the plain purple fishnets that would reach above taehyung's waist.

"that's it?"

"oh no hunty, they glow in the dark too, you should wear it with a ripped jeans or whatever that would let it show, it might look like a simple fishnet stocking but it would look good on you, try it if you want"

"go on taehyung"

"why am I doing this again?"

"cause you need to get laid by your man"

Taehyung didn't bother going against jimin, the boy had him cornered and the random lady was waiting, entering the dressing room, Taehyung took his pants off and wore the stockings.

hot damn mama.

he does look good when he looks in the mirror.

"should we turn the lights off for you to see the glow?"

"go ahead!"