5.

"are you sure about this?"

nervously tapping his hands on the chair, he looked at Taehyung who had been staring at the screen that displayed Jungkook's paused mv for Begin, he doesn't even know if he should show this to Taehyung.

"just show me the damn video jungkook"

"b-but what if you find it ugly?"

"you're a goddamn visual god in person and you think i'll find you ugly in a music video?"

Taehyung pressed play and there it was the same beat Jungkook had heard multiple times.

"oh wow"

looking at Jungkook that was just sitting in a plain bed made taehyung question how can a man look so handsome just by sitting and staring, in a totally not creepy way.

"w-wow what?"

"nothing"

he liked to tease Jungkook now that he knew the boy was scared of what Taehyung will think of him after watching but damn Taehyung appreciates the vocals in it, he hasn't heard Jungkook yet since he hasn't noticed Jungkook's music when he was abroad.

"why didn't you tell me you sing when we met?"

"well, I thought you'd treat me differently like anybody else"

"that kind of hurt but i'm not a gold digger if that's what your worried about-"

"Taehyung no, i'm just tired of special treatment here"

"do the hyungs treat you in a special way?"

"no"

"it's because they know you and see you as Jungkook not the singer JK, and the same goes for me, i'll  treat you like my soulmate because I see you and know you as my soulmate"

"wow, how could you give a speech and focus on watching at the same time?"

"shush"

shushing jungkook out he focused more on the music video that had less than a minute before it ends and all Taehyung could see were random things that could possibly connect to some story and he was shocked when he saw the others in the MV.

"isn't that the other hyungs and Jimin?"

"yeah, since it's a song I wrote for them then I thought maybe they should be in it"

"you're such a sweetheart"

"i know right?"

"nevermind then"

the MV ended with Taehyung still staring at the screen and looking at the amount of views.

"you gotta be shitting me"

"what?"

"you have 256M views and 9M subscribers?"

"hmm i don't know why"

"I can't believe this,"

"i actually plan on releasing a new song-"

"can I listen to it?"

"nope"

"why?"

Taehyung whined and did his best to make Jungkook give in with his cute puppy eyes and pouting face, Jungkook tried not to give in as much as possible.

"you have to wait bubs"

"bubs?"

"you don't like it?"