21.

Taehyung has been getting a lot of hates lately, mostly from Jungkook's fans and he doesn't even bother telling kook. he wonders why himself.

"bubs?"

"y-yeah?"

shit. he forgot Jungkook was still in the room with him, he was really thinking deep aye?

"you suddenly turned quiet, you had me worried there"

"ahh, don't worry kookie"

"if you say so"

Jungkook hadn't let him leave the bed and to be honest Taehyung was stinky at this point, so he waited for Jungkook to fall asleep before he wiggled his way out of the hug.

he went inside himself, leaving the bunny boy in bed, all covered up with a blanket.

"i'm sorry kookie"

he really wanted to tell Jungkook but it seems like nothing would change if he did so, maybe Jungkook was also thinking the same. maybe his fans were right.

maybe he wasn't really perfect for Kookie.

all the comments made it's way to Taehyung's mind as he undressed himself.

"he doesn't deserve jk"

"tf? i didn't know jk would date a moron like him"

"why is he a model? he looks ugly"

"he needs to lose weight"

"i don't like the way his hair is styled"

"he is freaking ugly, i cringed"

"i'm gonna lose it, Jk must be under a spell"

it went on and on, he felt the hot tears roll down his face and he fought back the urge to break the glass infront of him, the one reflecting the ugly creature.

"no one is gonna love me. i'm not enough. they're right I should lose some weight-"

before he could even continue on, someone decided to back hug him, while he was shirtless.

"you aren't fat. you don't need to lose weight. you are perfect enough and who told you all of these?"

Jungkook pursed his lips into a thin line and it was breaking his heart how Taehyung was suffering, he should've known. he should've been there.

"n-no one"

"bubs, you can tell me anything. i won't be mad."

"they're your fans"

"those piece of shits"

he knew his fans weren't really toxic but there were many kinds of fans in a fandom, and those toxic ones should be seriously thrown out.

"i'll solve it bubs"

"but won't they come after me?"

"well they have to get through me"

"such a cheesy line but what if kookie? what if"

"don't worry much"

he kissed Taehyung and quickly slapped his butt, making Taehyung jump and yelp in surprise as he blushed and smacked jungkook on the chest.

"you pervert!"

"aww, don't be mad bubs."

"pfft, off you go i'm gonna go and take a shower"

"do you need my help?"

"Jungkook!"

"yes yes, i'll be going down now"

"finally!"

he heard the door close and his smile faded, and that cheerful voice moments ago was now gone as he brokenly smiled to himself on his reflection.

"i'm sorry"

he cried as he took a shower, by now his eyes were red and swollen, he was crying while showering but he had to stop soon or else the swelling of his eyes won't go away.

"even if kookie says i'm enough, I feel as if i'm lacking"

he thought to himself and he couldn't risk losing kookie.

"i'm too fat."

he blankly stared at the wall and poked the forming belly which made him frown more.

"i should stay in shape or else they'll fire me"

he thought of all his hard works being thrown just because he ate a little too much. he also couldn't risk it.

and therefore Taehyung had a plan.