13.

"please don't goooo"

Jungkook was clinging on to Taehyung's leg and while he was at the door, he tried shaking off Jungkook's grip on him but with Jungkook's strength they both ended up on the floor.

"you big baby, you better let go Jungkook, i'm not even out of the door yet"

"tell your manager to let you rest for a little while"

"i can't do that kookie"

Jungkook whined and he was acting like a baby, he tried convincing taehyung to stay but work is just work.

"please kookie? i'll be back by 9"

"9? that's too long!"

"i usually last till' 12 tho, do you want me home early or not kookie?"

"be back by 9 bubs"

he kissed taehyung last time before finally letting go of the hug, Taehyung brushed himself off and he stood up before grabbing his bag and wearing a mask.

"bye kookie"

"bye taehyung"

he was sad. but he couldn't actually do anything to Taehyung that'll make him stay. looks like Taehyung really loved his job and Jungkook was 100% sure he does when he asked about how did he find modelling and taehyung went all president on him and did a speech that might've been the longest one the world could hear.

it was cute.

Taehyung looks adorable when he talks about something he's passionate about and that's what Jungkook saw.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

"silly baby"

"silly baby"

Taehyung chuckled as he put his phone down and turned around to see why BamBam needed to call his name so damn loud in front of many people.

"what is it B?"

"well first is, welcome back bitch and second is break is over"