Chapter 12.

Quick recap: The boys brought her outside the cafeteria so they could talk to her about being her friend. She was calling Garroth an idiot over something he did, and she heard Aaron growl. She began to believe Aaron was a hybrid. She asked the boys who was on board at first, and Garroth said they all were. She used energy from the light to find out he was lying (So she can do that). She left without giving them a proper response.

Violet's P.O.V.

-=- 10 Minutes Ago -=-

I stroll out of the cafeteria, nervous to hear what Dante is going to say. I don't want him to say something that will rip my heart into pieces. I lost all the confidence I had moments ago.

"Where should I begin?" Dante says, looking just as nervous as I feel,

I cross my arms over my chest, "From the beginning, tell me what happened,"

A ghost smile appears on his face as he begins, "Everything in our relationship was going great. I know I was a player before we got together, but after we got together, I changed."

I scoff, "You thought you had changed,"

He completely ignores my interruption, "You were one of the most gentle, kind souls I had ever met. I loved that about you. You were always so expressive but you took my feelings into consideration. You made the relationship work.

"She cornered me in that bathroom. She shoved me against the wall and started making out with me. I didn't kiss back at first. I thought if I held out, she would stop. But she didn't, and I eventually gave in,"

I take a step back, "Yea, I really want to run back to you now,"

He grabs my wrist and pulls me into his arms. I try to pull back but Dante doesn't let me. I wiggle around, desperate to get out of his arms. I finally pull away, "Violet, let me explain further, I know I made a mistake, I just thought she would stop and then I would tell her how much I loved you. But then you came in.

"Seeing you look at me like that, it broke me. You wouldn't look at me for weeks afterward. I felt so ashamed, I'm sorry,"

I frown and look into his eyes, looking for any trace of him being untruthful. When I can't find any I begin to speak, "I just can't run back to you. I'm not as weak as I was when that first happened, I'm over you," I lied through my teeth. Dante looks down and nods, "But, I will be your friend,"

I attempt to soften the blow with a soft smile. Dante frowns but slowly nods, "Now, let's get back to your friends,"

I head over to the cafeteria doors with Dante trailing behind me. When we arrive, we see all of the boys together whispering but I interject, "Where is Twilight?"

Laurence turns to me with a confused face, "Who?"

I roll my eyes before they widen significantly. They may think that's her real name and she might be mad at me if I don't convince the boys otherwise, "It's what I call her,"

Aaron raises his eyebrows, "Don't you know her name?"

I feel a smirk make its way onto my face, "I don't know, or do I? Just tell me where she went,"

Garroth points over his shoulder, "Just that way,"

I groan and hold my head in my hands, "What did you do to make her storm off?"

Dante raises his eyebrows, "How do you know she stormed off?"

"Why else would she leave without me?"

I quickly head out in that direction, leaving the boys in the dust.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Gazing around the garden on the roof. Wooden crates surrounding the edges, and creating a maze. Roses of many different colors blooming out of the crates. Vines falling from the railing of the staircases leading up to here. Not many people know about this spot. Heck, most people wouldn't even believe this is my favorite spot.

There are a couple of trees, big ones, and right now I'm hanging out on one of the branches. Contemplating the boys' decision. I think I would like to be their friend. But I can't risk them finding out about me. What I am.

They'll just be like everyone else in that regard.

They'll try to turn me in.

I have to keep them away.

But if I push them away, they might get suspicious. But they'd also get suspicious if I stood there and immediately said yes. 

But wait - I've already started pushing them away. So if some point tomorrow I said yes, maybe they would think I am being honest, and they might not ask questions. I am going to have to provide some sort of an answer as to why I suddenly changed my mind.

"Oy! Twilight! Mind giving this girl a hand?" I look down to see Violet below my grinning up reaching her hand up. I wrap my legs around the branch and latch my legs together. Then I swing upside down so I'm hanging by my hooked legs on the branch. I grab Violet's hand and to her surprise, I grabbed her hand upside down and quickly pulled her up.

Violet squeals and when she gets on the branch she latches onto me, "Shoot Twilight, that was horrifying!"

I laugh and shake my head, "That was electrifying. I think I've come to a decision,"

Violet looks at my now right side up face and nods seriously, "What is it?"

"Let's do this - let's get you some friends,"