Chapter 11.

-=-=- Just so you know in advance, there are some cuss words used in here, nothing super bad but it still may offend some people, I'll do a review section in the next chapter, so if cuss words offend you, you may just skip to the next chapter and can read the recap -=-=-

Aphamu's P.O.V.

"Once again, what can I do for you?" I stand up, being careful to hide my crutches,

Aaron still has his arms crossed with Garroth, Laurence, and Jeffory behind him, "Would you mind stepping outside with us for a second?"

I roll my eyes, "Well since you asked so nicely," I reply sarcastically and I slowly rise from my chair, making it seem like I'm bored, but in reality trying to hide the crutches. I can feel the jealousy radiating off of the popular girls from across the room, and mouths of everyone around us drop, "Close your mouths, you'll catch flies,"

Silence engulfs us. Everyones either glaring at me or shooting looks of surprise at the boys. We begin to exit when a voice rings out, "Your leaving with her?! She's a nobody, no friends, no family that we know of, what makes her special! She's the dirt on our shoes!"

Aaron goes to speak up but I raise my hand, rendering him speechless, I guess no ones ever done that before. I have my fists clenched, how dare she think that she can say that to me when I could fight her and take her down in a heartbeat? "Okay, I'm only going to say this once, I can't bear to talk to you more than I have to. I'm trying to my absolute hardest to see things from your perspective, but I can't get my head that far up your ass. Your ass must be jealous of all the sh*t that comes out of your mouth,

"I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one. Now, shut that massive mouth of yours, because in case you can't tell, no one cares,"

I hear a single laugh behind me before most of the boys begin to crack up. All excluding Aaron. A small smile comes on my face but it disappears before anyone can see it. I swing around, brush past the boys, and leave feeling like the biggest badass. I quickly leave the room feeling good about myself.

When I'm a decent distance away from the door, it opens and the boys come trickling in, "So what do you want with me?" I ask skeptically,

Laurence, Garroth, and Jeffory exchange glances and look over to Aaron. Aaron seems adamant about not saying anything so Garroth starts, "We want to be your friends,"

My eyes widen and I scoff, "What do you mean by friends, we could never be friends,"

Laurence frowns, "Why not?"

I raise my eyebrows, "You know, everyone's entitled to act stupid once in a while, but you really abuse the privilege,"

Laurence raises an eyebrow and Jeffory tries, "We can help you, we know what goes on here and how people treat you. We want to get to know you and become friends to help you," he chuckles, "Based on what I've seen, you seem like a really cool person to hang out with, especially with what you did for Violet,"

Garroth holds a confused face and asks, "What did she do for Violet?"

Jeffory looks over at him, "She told Violet to give Dante a chance, and for that, we are indebted to you," Jeffory lowers his a little and winks at me,

God, what a casanova. But how much did he know? Did he hear the whole thing?

"How did you hear that?" I question,

Jeffory shrugs, "Werewolf hearing,"

Suprise hits me, I didn't think someone like him would be so open about being a werewolf, considering one of his friends is a devil.

I feel a tiny spark in the very center of my chest, just hoping a little, that maybe we can be friends. But I instantly squash that feeling.

I sigh, "Who was it?"

Garroth looks confused once again, "What do you mean?"

I roll my eyes, " If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on the planet. Seriously,  are you always such an idiot, or do you just show off when I'm around?  There are some remarkably dumb people in this world. Thanks for helping me understand that. Sometimes-" As I'm about to keep going, I get interrupted by Aaron growling.

What the heck? But he's an angel. I mean, I always thought there was something more, but I never thought that he was a hybrid like me, I just thought he had parents of a different species or something. Or maybe it was Jeffory who growled?

I roll my eyes for the millionth time, "Alright, alright, down doggie," I get multiple growls in response, "Not all of you had this idea. One of you brought it to that table, and eventually, the others agreed. There is no way you all agreed right off the bat, I want to know exactly what happened during that conversation."

Garroth interjects, "I think Aaron came up with the idea, and we were all on board right off the beginning,"'

I close my eyes and channel my energy from the earth. All of the boys are looking at me patiently. I push the energy around Garroth. Only I can see the energy, it can shine in different colors depending on which element I'm using, how I'm applying it, and who it's on.

The light emitting from Garroth suddenly refuses to touch him. It's bouncing off. He's lying. I tried to give him a chance for the truth. I asked for the truth, and I didn't get it. He could lie about anything since he's proved he's not an honest person.

I look over at Aaron, I channel the energy towards him. Part of it darts away from him, but what does that mean? He half lies? It's settled then, he must be a hybrid. He tells about half his side, angels, and lies about the other, whatever it may be. One more chance.

I laugh a bitter laugh and shake my head, "You should have been honest, I'll give you one last chance. Be completely honest, or face the consequences,"

Laurence begins but I cut him off, "No, I want this from Garroth,"

Garroth breaks a mini sweat, "Alright, everyone else was on board right at the beginning, but me. I felt a little hesitant. As you can probably tell with your level of intelligence," he winks attempting to soften the blow, "I did come around in the end. I didn't really know you when I said no.

"I thought you were how everyone else said you were. I really thought it wouldn't work out. Then I saw Briana saying all those things to you. I ended up realizing that it was our duty in a sense, to protect you from that,"

I nod and walk away.