Chapter 6.

WARNING: This chapter uses not very strong language, but a word that could be considered as a cuss word

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

-=-=-=-

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I peer my head through the entrance, seeing if any teacher is there to give me a detention. Since no one is in the main hallway, I head in. I check the time, 1:15. Lunch started 15 minutes ago. I just let Violet wait in there for 15 minutes. Shoot, she probably thought that I stood her up. I reach the door to the cafeteria. I quickly make sure that you can't see my crutches from underneath my cloak, and head in.

When I enter, most of the conversation dies down. Eyes dart to me, attempting to intimidate me. I hold back a snicker, it will take a lot more than a look to intimidate me. I scan the large room in an attempt to locate Violet. Eventually, I see her sitting in a booth that can hold four people, along the side of the wall.

Violet smiles brightly and waves at me. I give a slight nod back. I start walking over to her. Watching observantly making sure that my crutches don't show, and making sure that no one tries to trip me or anything.

When I reach the booth, I realize that I can't sit with my crutches. Shoot.

"Psst," I try, standing in front of Violet,

"Yes Twilight?" she whispers excitedly,

Then I realize that I can't ask her to sit down with me or everyone will know that something is wrong.

"I need a distraction," I hint,

She gasps but then smiles, "Leave it to me," then she gets up and walks to the door of the cafeteria. Eyes watch her movements. She opens it and gasps incredibly loudly, "Cupcake Castles! Is that Justin Bieber?!"

Lots of the freshman and sophomore girls get up and run to the door, even some guys. Even though not everyone ran, it caused enough chaos for me to sit down and hide my crutches again. Violet makes her way over to me and flashes two thumbs up signs.

"Really Violet? Justin Bieber? Really?" I ask with a raised eyebrow,

"What? It worked, didn't it?" she shrugged, "Hey, Twilight, do you feel like we're being watched?"

I suddenly get very alert and scan the room for eyes. The majority of the people are watching us,

"Violet almost everyone is watching us,"

"Don't you feel it?"

"Wait," I close my eyes and focus on the air around me.

Because I am a hybrid, I have, 'abilities' I guess you could call them. One of them is that I can feel things, just from the air. I can tell things about people, just from the air surrounding them. I feel something intensely. Person someone staring? That must be it, someone is staring very intently at us.

I open my eyes and nod my head, "Someones definitely watches us, intently at that,"

I quickly start to scam the cafeteria when I see the popular girls sitting next to the popular boy's table. The popular girls are Ivy, Daniella, Serena, and Crystal. All of the girls are trying to touch up their 50-pounds worth of makeup, or file their nails. The popular boy's eyes are still glued to us. 

Violet scowls, "What do they want now?" 

I hold in a gasp, "Whats your issue with them?"

Violet looks at me for a brief second before looking back at them and raising an eyebrow, "Dante cheated on me with Daniella, I found them making out in the girls bathroom. I thought he stopped doing stuff like that, but I guess I was wrong," I look over at Violet to see that she is on the brink of tears,

"If you want I'll beat em' up for you?" Silently asking for permission,

Violet bursts out laughing as I steal a glance at the guys. They all look baffled, I guess they thought I have no sense of humor? "I'll take that as a yes,"

Violet laughs again and nods, "Feel free to, I won't stop you,"

I slowly get up, trying to not show my crutches, then I realize - I can't beat him up, not with these crutches. But I can at least scare him, right? I slowly stroll over. Everything stops. Everyone looks at me, whispers erupt,

"Whats she doing?"

"Is she going over there?!"

I stop in front of the popular guys and girls, all of the girls look at me with disgust. Garroth and Laurence looks at me with a look of confusion. Dante looks at me with a smirk. Aaron has a blank expression on his face,

"Hey, skunk," I say, projecting power,

"Skunk?" Laurence asks, looking confused,

"Not you, Dante, I thought something smelling over here," I reply,

"What do you want?" Dante murmured,

"What did you do to Violet?" I say in an alarming calm voice,

Dante laughs, "What about her?" 

I let out a bitter laugh, "Why'd you cheat on her you douchebag," 

Dante looks at me suddenly with a look in his eye, "What are you doing with Violet,"

I look my hooded eyes on his, "I'm not being an ass, you should try it sometime,"

Laurence puts his hand up and shakes his head, "Stop it you too," he looks at me, "Look, Dante is sorry about that, it wasn't what it looked like,"

I look Laurence in the eyes," Why are you explaining this to me? Violet was the one suffering. And for Dante," I look back at him and walk up to him. I lean close to his eye and I feel his heart rate pick up, "Watch your back, you know whats coming," I jump back like it never happened and walked slowly off. Mission accomplished.