Epilogue

BRYAN'S POV

The way things were handled last time was not the way I wanted it to be. I could have said to him what needed to be said, but once again I didn't. I don't like the idea that between Kyler and I there can be so much pain. The fact that he hasn't spoken to me since he left to be at Val's side is almost breaking my heart. Nic said that what happened in that room was funny yet sad at the same time. Zeus came to me later the day to say that Kyler almost punched Ricky. If it wasn't for the way that Kyler was looking at him, we would never have found out that someone else is the one who was hurting her.

The first thing we suspected was that it was a wolf, I even suspected one of my cousin's pack members, but not even one of them have ever hurt her, nor even seen her until 3 days ago. Then my mind wondered to my own pack, could someone really be behind all of this? Can someone from my pack be behind all this heartache? I asked Nic's Beta to help, he said that his mate can see who it is, but she is afraid to even leave the house. So, I went to her instead. What she said was not something to be taken lightly. We had to see who it was and when she told me that the person behind this is from Kelcey's pack I didn't want to believe it, but then she touched me, and I could see the person who she was talking about. It seemed that he has been planning this ever since Kelcey announced that his first born is alive, and it also seem that everyone in his pack was glad, accept this one. He didn't like the idea that Kyler is still alive and turned out gay. Even Kevin is being despised by this man, it seems that he really doesn't like the idea that any of Kelcey's kids can be gay. I know that he has more than those two, but I never asked. I am not sure if all of them is from the same female, and it seems that all the kids are mixed. Either they look werewolf or they look coyote. They even have a few colours that is mixed so that they do not know if what animal is. I left the house after a few hours with Aia, she told me that I should go and confront Kelcey directly and tell him about this. If I don't then there will be a lot of problems later, but just how can I be certain that what she told me is true. I stood up and walked out of the house just to bump into Kelcey. He looked at me a bit bewildered but then he understood as to why I am here. He took one look and knew that I may have a suspicion as to who want to hurt his children. "So, I believe that you may know as to who would want to hurt the kids?" "Yes, I do. But I think this conversation is best suited back in my office." I turned around to thank Aria and then left. I didn't even check to see if Kelcey was behind me or not, but it seemed that if he wanted to know he would follow.

Once back in my office I have just settled down in my chair before the door busted open and Kyler came running in, and just landed on my lap. There must be something wrong with him if he is acting like this. "Tell me what is wrong baby? Is there someone or something that is bothering you?" I felt him shook his head, and I am beginning to wonder as to where our children are, but I know that they are safe. "Kyler you have to tell me what is wrong? Did something happen in your training?" "No daddy, it's just I could feel that you were a bit agitated and as soon as my training was done I came here. I know that I may not always help you with this, but I know that once you are with me, it seems that you can relax. I remember that when I was young, your presence usually made me calm when I was upset about something. I know that you will be busy now and I just wanted to tell you that I will always be here for you." With that he stood up, placed a kiss on my cheek and left again only for him to talk to his dad for a few seconds and I was surprised to see that Kyler placed a small kiss on his cheek too, only to turn to me and gave me a bashful smile. And I am glad that he does. I would never keep Kyler away from his biological dad. To be honest, both Kelcey and I have been talking and decided that once all this nonsense is over with I will let him spend some time with his family, letting him get to know his brothers and sisters. I know the Alpha in me will not like that, but it will just have to do. Kyler will need all the help from his family that he needs. And I really want him to know his dad and his brothers and sisters very well.