Chapter 2

Sorry guys, it had to be done, otherwise in Bryan's office it wouldn't make sence if he is crying out that it hurts and we never know what the reason for that will be.

2014

BRYAN'S POV

These last 16 years have been difficult. Kyler figured out that after our talk when he was 12 that he was only half wolf half coyote. He rebelled against everything I asked him to do, he got into fights and Zeus and Valkeyria tried everything to bring him back to me. He doesn't understand how hard it is for me when he goes and does something stupid, I caught him smoking, drinking and just partying like never before. The entire pack knows by now that he is my mate, the elders tried giving me advice but they just end up doing more damage. I am just wondering what happened to my sweet little boy. After that afternoon he changed, and I know that his animal spirit, which ever one it may be is very strong and powerful. What I am most afraid of and I am very honest about this, is that Kyler may reject us, and that would really be the end of us.

Why did I wait till now to do all the paperwork, normally I will leave this to my Beta, but he is busy with the pack worriers, so I have to do this now. "Terry when you are done, will you come to my office?"                "Sure thing Bri, are you alright? You sound not like your normal self?" "Kyler, he is at it again. I don't know what to do anymore, I have tried everything I know – Aaggggg it hurts, the pain it hurts."         "ALPHA, PLEASE ANSWER ME!!!! BRYAN, answer me." That was the last thing I heard before it was black all around me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kyler's POV

Why didn't daddy just tell me I am half of both of them, I mean sure I was a kid back then but still. These damn shots daddy and the doc keep giving me is making me more and more depressed. I wonder if I just stop going to get them, I mean my birthday is in 2 days, and then I will know who my mate is. Sure daddy said that it was him, but I am not so sure. I feel loved and protected by daddy, but isn't it just because he is my dad. "Kyler, you have to know that your dad spoke the truth, he is our mate. You have to believe me."                   "Why should I, you never told me what you are and after I shifted for the first time I was almost chased because of it, that is why I don't shift anymore."                 "I know, and I am sorry for that. Had I known that we would have been chased I would have told you to take daddy of Zeus with us."                "Daddy don't talk to me anymore, and I don't know why."                "Maybe it is because you are smoking and drinking all the time, daddy just don't know what to do, maybe if you tell him you are sorry and explain why he will understand all of this?"               "Yeah, I will. I just want my daddy back."

It took me a while just to find the courage to go to daddy's office to talk to him, but before I got there I saw my boyfriend Miles of 2 years now. I still don't know how we came to be but we are. If daddy really is my mate, then why do I keep doing this to him, I have to tell Miles that I can't be with him anymore, it will break my heart but I have to be faithfully to daddy. I still didn't kiss him, he kiss me and just hugs me, I know he is waiting for me to do something. I really do love both of them, but daddy is my main love and I will keep myself intact for him. I know he didn't have any girlfriend or boyfriend since we met, but still he could have done something. It just means that daddy is waiting for me. I want to be pure for my daddy. Hmmm I wonder if daddy will allow me to still call him that when we do mate. "You and me both know that he will not have a problem with that, so when do we go to him?"         "I was on my way now, but Miles is here, so he wants something from me. Let me just see what he wants then we can go to daddy okay?"          "Sure, but make it quick." Jeez, what crawled up his ass? Hahahaha.