Chapter 6

AN:  I am sorry for the confusion this chapter may cause.  But I will explain everything in the next chapter, also sorry for taking so long to write this one.  I was going back and forth on what to do with Kyler, but still have no answer.

Kyler's POV

To be honest, I was really scared when daddy told me that I could get pregnant. I didn't know what Muse was doing or even thinking about that, I know that he would love to carry daddy's pups, but I am not so sure. Daddy did say that the choice was mine, and I think that I will wait till I am at least finished with school or something. I don't have long to go before I will be done anyway. I am still thinking about getting the injection like daddy said, but then again, what will that do to me? Will it cause me to not have the chance to have daddy's pups or not?

The week that Muse and Waylyn had control over our bodies was weird, because the entire pack knew about that and they talked as if I wasn't even there. I know, I sound self-centered right now but hello, I will be the "Luna" soon, so I need to know who I can trust. Zeus and Val are already on my side, but I am not so sure about the rest of the pack. Since Muse was going to school for me, more of the teen pack members wanted to be friends with me, and to be honest, I need more friends than just Val and Zeus. I know they are the only 2 friends that I can trust, but still. I made about 6 new friends, I am still trying to learn their names and they laugh at me each time I keep forgetting it. So they came up with a plan for me to learn them. If I can remember one name each day they promised that they will help me study for the most of my exams that I seem to be failing. I do not want daddy to know that, so I keep the wall up most of the time, I do know that when daddy is trying to figure out what I am doing, but I want to tell him soon, and I don't want that to happen when someone else tells him.

I made sure that I wasn't followed, and that I won't find any of the other pack members trying to see where I am going. The path to the pack doctor's office is close to daddy's office, so I have to make sure that daddy won't see me, and that the doc doesn't tell daddy either. I want to tell him tonight, when we will be in his room. I knocked on the door and waited for the soft "come in" before I opened the door, only to walk right into daddy there. I am sure that they didn't see me yet, but then again I forgot that they can smell me too. So either way they would know that I was there. I waited till doc finished with daddy and he looked at me and then smiled. He walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the head. He sat down next to me and held me to him. "Baby, what brought you here?" I couldn't look daddy in the eye, I mean, I really wanted to but I know the minute he looks in my eyes he will know what I am about to do. And I don't want that. I want daddy to believe in me, and trust me. So with that thought in mind I took a big breath and said. "I just wanted the doc to check something for me, I wasn't feeling too good and I wanted to make sure that it isn't something to be worried about. Because I know that you do tend to worry a bit too much daddy." I know that Bryan wants me to look at him, but I can't, because if I do then he will know that I am lying to him. So I kept looking at the doc to let her know that I don't want Bryan to know something. "Okay Alpha, I will let you know about those results as soon as possible. So can you give me some time with young Kyler here Alpha?" I smiled at her, knowing that she tried to get Bryan to leave, but still the idea of him not leaving now is really starting to make me doubt that what I want to do is going to work. "Baby, are you sure that you are alright? I mean you were fine this morning, did something happen at school?" "No daddy, nothing happened, I just wanted to make sure of something. I promise I will tell you later okay?" I know that one sounded more like a question than anything else, but still it seemed that Bryan really didn't want to leave me alone now. Maybe I should just give him a hug and a kiss, maybe then he would leave. I stood up from my seat moved over to his lap, sat down and placed my arms behind his neck and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Holding him just a little tighter to me before I let him go. I was hoping that this would help calm both him and Waylyn but it seemed that it got worse. For one, Waylyn took over and I smelt the change rather than feel or see it. "Waylyn, I am fine, please believe me. I just don't want either of you to worry so much. I promise that I will tell you when I get back later. I am just a little worried about something, and I just wanted it cleared up." "Is this about the fact that you may or may not get pregnant?" How do I tell him that that is precisely why I am here? I looked at the doc and she couldn't look me in the eye, and that was the only answer that I needed. She gave the answer I needed without her even saying the words. I pushed daddy's arms from me, got up and walked to the door, once I was out the office I took off running. I ran passed pack members and friends, they all looked a bit worried at me. I could still hear daddy and the doctor trying to talk me to come back but I couldn't listen to them. I just wanted to leave, but I have no one to turn to, no human friends, no real father to call my own. Yes I know that my biological father is out there somewhere, but I don't know here he is.