Chapter 11

Bryan's POV

When I came to again I noticed that I was back in my room. When I looked around that also noticed that I had a very worried looking Terry and Ava in the room with me. Kyler was no where to be seen and I was more worried about him than anything else. I tried to open my senses to see where I can find him but it seems that he has closed himself off from me. I know that Waylyn also tried to call for him but not even he got through, what is our little love doing? I tried to make it look like I am not awake yet so that I don't disturb the two watching over me. "We have to tell him soon Terry, he would want to know. I know we agreed with Bryan and he said it is fine but we are keeping a huge secret from both Kyler and Zeus. I do not know what our child will think nor our Luna, and to be honest with you after what you told me what happened at the clearing I do not want our Luna to be mad at us or rather me. I have help raise him to be the wonderful person he is, but I know that if I have tried a little harder he wouldn't have done all of those things to him." "I know love, but it is already done. We agreed that once we know this child will go to them and they will take care of him. I know that you have not been feeling to good love and I am happy that you gave me one child, the Moon Goddess must love you very much if she was willing to let you have one more. I know that it will probably kill Zeus but at least I know that you will be in a better place." "What are you two talking about?" All I heard was an intake of breath and when I looked at them they had a shocked look on their faces.

"I ask again, what in moons name are you talking about?" I looked towards Terry but he looked away and when I looked at Ava she had tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry Alpha, but before I met Terry I was an Omega. I knew that my chances of staying alive after my first child birth was minimal, but after two days I was still alive. I prayed to the Moon Goddess and she told me that she will need me, that I will die a few days after the birth of my second child. That I was to tell my mate this, when I did we agreed that once this child is born you and the Luna will be the parents. I know that Zeus will not love the idea, but still he will know that he will have a brotherr that will be his future Alpha or Luna. I also know that Terry will either try to kill himself or he will be asked to be placed in the prison confinement room. I know this is a lot to take in, but please Alpha, we need to keep it a secret a little while longer." "I understand Ava, and I know that we will take care of him. I also know that I will help take care of Terry till the very end. I-" "Daddy, are you awake?" I heard a voice and when I looked towards the door I saw that Kyler was standing there with a shocked face. That right there let me know that he at least heard some of the things that was said.

"Come here baby." I held my had out to him and he ran towards me, the moment he was on the bed next to me he crawled towards me and placed himself almost underneath me. When he looked up at me I just smiled at him, he blushed a very nice shade of red. I lowered my head and placed a small kiss on his forehead, when I heard him sigh I know that he was just a little worried about me. "It's okay love, you are safe now. And I love you very much." "I know daddy, and I love you very much too. But I have a question daddy." "Sure love what is it?" "What were you and anuty Ava talking about. What will Zeus be mad about?" I didn't know what to say to him. I know that this will be just another thing that I will lie about to him, but I can't anymore. I will have to tell him sooner or later. "Baby you have to listen very carefully now okay. And you have to promise that you do not tell Zeus or Valkeyria about this alright?" When I saw him nod his head I knew that he understood what I meant.

"Kyler, this is very important. Ava was an Omega before she met Terry, and we know from history that Omega's barely stay alive after the birth of their first child. We were all surprised that she did after Zeus was born a year before you. Now she is pregnant again and both of them said that they never made love after Zeus was born, I mean yes they did, but they were careful. Now she is again and they wanted to give us their baby, it is a little boy. Zeus will be kept in the dark about this because we all know that after she will give birth she will pass on. Terry will be confined until he can be normal again or when he meets his second chance mate. We all hope for the second option. I am asking you that you will help your friend through this, however you can as Luna or just as best friend." "Kyler, I know that this is difficult but please, I need you to be strong now. We all need you to stay here when the fight begins, we need you to take care of the little ones and the women. I know that you want to do this on your own, but son please, we as in Ava and me are asking you not to go. Do you have any idea on how I had to restrain my best friend so that he doesn't do something stupid?" I saw that Kyler shook his head, it is as if he can't or won't talk now. When I looked a little closer I saw that he was shocked, I wanted to touch him or at least console him but then he got a huge smile on his face. He crawled away from me till the end of the bed and climbed down, then he went to Ava and knelt in front of her I wanted to see what he would do. Ava smiled down at him and when she nodded her head he placed his hands on her swollen stomach. I saw that he was listening intently to the heart beat of the baby. "There's two of them, two small rapid beats not one." "What do you mean Kyler, the doctor said there is only one" "No, there are two, one beating very fast and the other one is beating alongside aunty Ava's heart beat, that is why you never knew. Would you like to see uncle Terry?" I saw that Terry held his hand towards Kyler and when he did take hold of his hand I knew that Terry saw the babies. I don't have to touch Kyler to know that. When he is excited like now he tends to forget to close of the connection between us. "I can't believe it, daddy and me are going to take care of the one, the little boy, but what about his brother?" That knocked me for a six. "Kyler, how do you know what the genders are?"