|Home Body|22

chapter twenty two

Miani woke up the next morning disoriented with her hair all over her face. She looked down to see Zevell sleeping peacefully on her body with his hands wrapped around her waist. Miani smirked when she saw that.

Pussy put his ass to sleep.

She tried to sneak out of his grip but he only held her tighter.

" You already tryna hit and quit me ? " Zevell joked in his sleepy voice.

His voice was turning her on, but she already knew that she had to get going. Her glanced at her phone and saw all the missed calls and text messages from her family.

He flipped them over so that Miani was straddling his body. Gripping her chin, he pulled her down for a kiss which lead to multiple ones until Miani pulled away.

" I gotta go before my parents beat my ass Zevell." She whined. Zevell looked up at licking his lips and delivering a smack to her butt.

" You need me to drop you off? " He asked raising his eyebrows.

" Nigga duh, but I'm gonna take a shower first." She wrapped the covers around her body and attempted to get out of the bed, almost tripping. Zevell just sat back and watched her, it was funny as hell to him that she was walking stiff as hell to the bathroom.

After he heard the shower running and knew she was in, he dropped his boxers and followed her. He slid open the shower door and got in startling Miani. She almost fell but he caught her in his arms.

" Zevell get outttttt." She whined turning around to face him. Zevell heard her, but didn't listen grabbing her waist and kissing her lips. He backed her against the shower wall, kissing her slow. Miani grabbed his face in one hand, tongue kissing him and sucking on his bottom lip. Miani ended the kiss with a peck on his lips and turned around and grabbed the shower railing , bending over and looking back at Zevell.

Zevell grabbed the flavored condom that he brought with him into the bathroom and slid it on. He positioned himself at Mianis entrance and slowly slid in, knowing that this was only her second time having sex.

As Zevell developed a steady pace, Miani was moaning as he gave her backshots.

" You like that, huh? " Zevell asked going faster. Miani placed her hands on his trying to get him to slow down.

" I love it baby, I lo-veeee it ." Miani stuttered out. Although she wasn't that good at sex yet she started putting her back into it, bouncing her ass on his dick.

Once they were finished, they washed up and got ready to leave the house.

As they were walking out the front door, Zevells cousin Raymond was approaching them.

" What up cuz? " Zevell asked dapping Raymond up.

Raymond glanced at Miani , cracking a smile once he saw how she was walking.

" Oh, you finally hit that cuz ? " Raymond smirked.

" Nah, she sprained her ankle. What you need though?" Zevell actually liked Miani, he wasn't about to ruin her reputation by running his mouth to his cousin. He loved his cousin, but he knew how he could get at times.