|Drunk Texting| 11

2 months later...
Friday.

It was the day when most of the parties happened, when everybody was ready to go home because it was the last day of the school week.

Miani planned on staying home, but Bianca convinced her to go. One thing about Atlanta parties were that they were always lit as hell. Surprisingly everybody was going, Zevell, Javier, her bad ass brother, and almost everybody else from school.

She had just finished getting dressed, she wore some light washed denim jeans, a white top, and an olive green bomber. On her feet were Jessica Simpson sandals.

Bianca was sitting in her room also touching up on her makeup even though she already looked flawless.

" Damn." Bianca cursed under her breath searching her purse.

" What happen." Miani asked looking back at her as she sprayed perfume on from bath and body works.

" I don't got no money for a uber, can I borrow some from you?" Miani stale faced her and scrunched her face up.

" Uhh Nah, I do not got any uber money, you know that they be charging way to much." She replied back.

" You know anybody with a car or something then, because I did not get all dressed up for nothing."

" Nope." Miani said, simply because she wanted to stay her ass at home. Bianca smacked her lips.

" Stop lying, you know yo' bae got a car." Bianca said watching as Miani tried to stop from blushing.

" It's in the shop." Miani tried to lie, she knew damn well his car wasn't in the shop she just didn't wanna ask him for a ride.

Bianca gave her the ' Bitch stop lying ' face causing her to laugh.

" Alright, alright, I'll see what I can do." Miani mumbled.

She sent Zevell a text asking if they could ride with him to the party and he replied back with a yes.

She texted him saying that they would walk to his house and just wait for him to get ready.

After being greeted by Ms.Thomas, Zevell specifically called Miani into his room leaving Bianca to herself.

" Hey Mi." Zevell said pulling her into a hug, trying to be slick on the low and palm her ass. It was a weird hug because he was only wearing a towel on his waist.

" Goodbye Zevell." She said trying to walk out, before he grabbed her arm and pulled her back into his body causing his towel to fall on the ground.

Miani couldn't help but look down, she'd never seen a dick before but his shit looked big. It was long and thick, every girls dream but worst nightmare.

Zevell smirked and shook his head, " Stop looking at my dick Mi."

She was too busy staring at it to hear what he said, " I mean if you tryna stay here and get it popping let me know wassup." This time she heard him loud and clear, ready to walk her ass right outta there. He was doing some things to her and to her.