|Company|10

chapter ten

Raymond had called off the bet with Zevell, most likely because he knew Zevell would win and he would most likely not have enough money to pay him with his gambling ass.

Whenever Zevell hung out with Raymond, he was always getting into trouble or some shit.

He was laying on his bed on his phone in deep thought after just getting sucked up by some bitch named Heaven. He told her plenty of times he didn't want a relationship with her and she would always get in her feelings about it. So today after she slobbed on his knob she just left.

His phone buzzed in his hand several times indicating he'd gotten some texts.

Westside hoe: When you tryna link?

BigBootyBecky: Hey daddy.

He smirked and relied to their texts and decided to get ready. It was a Saturday and Zevell would soon have to go and pick up Miani. Even though the bet was called off he didn't know why he would continue to pursue Miani.

He texted her saying he would pull up in ten minutes and Miani responded with an ok.

***
While Zevell was getting ready, Miani was nervous as hell. She'd never even been on a date before so she didn't even know what to wear.

She paced around in her room, waiting on Bianca, Nason's  daughter to come by. Nason had introduced the two and surprisingly they had hit it off well. She finally arrived and chuckled at how flustered Miani looked.

Miani damn near had a heart attack, she didn't even know someone had entered her room. She had a hand placed over her heart and soon her face became relaxed.

Bianca busted out laughing as Miani kept ranting about how it wasn't funny and Bianca scared her.

" Don't worry girl, Ima have you looking bad as hell." Bianca said grabbing her bag of makeup. She wasn't going to put a lot of makeup on her, she wanted to go for a natural look because Miani was already gorgeous.

She finally finished adding a lipstick from Mac called Black Night to her lips. After she finished she told Miani to go look in the mirror at what she'd done.

" I look bomb." Miani said flipping her freshly straightened hair over he shoulder.

" Hold up, who the hell says bomb?" Bianca said placing a hand on her hip. Miani giggled and pointed to herself smoothing down the dress she'd placed on. It was a simple floral dress, but it still had that pizazz to have all eyes on her.

Miani didn't know, but Bianca was checking for Zevell too. She watched as Miani got into his expensive looking ass whip and dang near envied her.

***

" Thanks Zevell, I had a good time." Miani smiled looking down as they walked in the park. Zevell had took her to an seafood restaurant and Miani wasn't even trying to get anything from the menu because she said that it ' costed too much'. He basically just had to order for her and hope that she liked it.

" You know, I'm just a nigga tryna help people out."

" Excuse me?" Miani snaked her head around quick, she definitely didn't need no help from anyone.

" I ain't even mean it like that, I'm sorry, aight?" He apologized, not wanting her too get all in her feelings about it.

" I guess." She mumbled, slightly annoyed. She hated when people felt like they were obligated to give her attention  or " help her out".

" You ready to go home?" He asked, it was getting a bit chilly and he didn't want them catching a cold.

She nodded her head and shivered a bit rubbing her arm, Miani regretted wearing a dress without a jacket or something because right now she was cold as hell.

Zevell noticed and took off the bomber jacket he was wearing and put it around Miani.  It felt like one of those corny old scenes from movies like the notebook or something.

" Boy, you acting corny as heck right now." Miani smiled showing her perfectly white teeth.

" I can take it back, you know? " He got closer to her and pretended to snatch it a way from her as she laughed backing away from him.

" I mean.... it was still cute if it makes you feel better."  He let out a chuckle and smiled hard and grabbed her hand, guiding her to his car and closing the door once she got situated.

He got in on the drivers side, started the car, then turned on the radio and Drake's  Childs Play came on.

Miani started singing the lyrics and to her suprise Zevell was singing too. With his looks, you would most likely never expect him to be the singing type ,but he had an amazing voice.

She stopped singing and just stared at Zevell as he sang and rapped along. Soon they pulled up to her grouphome and she got out the car. Luckily for her little brother Miani didn't eat all her food so he would be having some good eats.

Zevell leaned in for a kiss but she ducked her head the other way so he ended up kissing the air.

" You always playing." He groaned leaning back in his seat. Miani giggled and pulled her head closer to her lips giving him a kiss on the cheek, they wasn't together so she damn sure didn't wanna look like she was getting played out. He gripped her chin and gave her a quick kiss on the lips for the one time and sent a cocky grin her way as she huffed and got out.

" It was just a friendly kiss!" He yelled out the window.

Dry chapter but its an update there will be drama in like two or three more chapters just hold on.

Comment. Like. Follow.