CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

Comincia dall'inizio

'' we're not bitches okay that's why we are bestfriends of our holiness over there '' Mel added pointing her finger to where I am standing.

'' hey I'm not! '' I growl as I roll my eyes to Mel resulting for them to laugh.

'' then you believe us now? '' Jana asked the two holding their chins with her pointing fingers as she eyed them simultaneously.

'' believe in Skylar being the holiness or that you don't bite ?? '' Kelly teased earning soft laughs from my bestfriends and another growl from me.

'' ha ha I like these two, you know what why you don't join us in our slumber party this coming weekends? '' Mel told the two girls and the three of us nod our heads.

'' with you? '' they nervously asked

'' yes with us '' hermonie answered hooking her arm to mine.

'' are you sure, you want us to join you???''

'' yes ofcourse and the house of S is quite big even I invited all of the students here we still have lots of space '' Jana added trying to convince them more

'' at Skylar's house????? '' they shouted in unison, their eyes was like bulging out from their sockets.

My three bestfriends laughed aloud the way kelly and sara reacts.

'' hey it's okay what's wrong if our house becomes the host? '' I chuckled filling the space separating me from them with hermonie still connected in my arm.

'' I.....it's just w....were...'' Sara couldn't finish her sentence due to her stuttering. She looked down onto the floor. I bend myself a little down and cupped her face.

'' hey sara baby there's nothing to worry about we're now friends and don't feel ashamed or whatever over us. So what if we're bunch of rich people it doesn't change a thing we're still human right. So please go with us.... please? '' I told them and finally they both agreed and hugged me so tight until my bestfriends also covered their hands on us, so early in the morning we have a big group hug.

'' now I believe that you are really a holiness '' Sara blurted fully smiled as we untangled ourselves.

'' told you '' Mel added hugging me from behind earning a soft chuckle from me.

'' I'm so excited!!! now guys give us your contact numbers and home address so that we can pick you up '' Jana told that automatically granted by our two babies.

After a while the bell rang signaling us that we need to go to our proper classrooms. Sara and Kelly say their goodbyes and walked to the opposite side.

Today is tuesday so it means me, Jana, Hermonie and Mel are going to be classmates and let's not forget Kaia who are now again running so late.

I pulled out my phone to check for her message but there's none. I typed her a text asking her where she is but got no response.

My 3 bestfriends got in first and I was left alone outside, when I was about to enter I saw a girl who looks like throwing up ran fast towards the bathroom. I didn't see a glimpse of her face but I feel that I need to check on her.

I saw our teacher going in our class and before it happens I asked Mr Benny a little time to check on something before I go in and thanks god he kindly granted my request.