∆30

Guanlin's POV

"Lai Guanlin!" I turned my gaze around, trying to find the voice. There, I could see Jihoon ran to me with an unreadable expression on his face. "What?" I asked.

He sat down in front of me, snatching my phone from my hand.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?"

Jihoon just rolled his eyes before replying, "Shut up. You'll thank me for this." His thumb still working on my phone, or to be exact, my Instagram. Seconds after, he showed me a picture. A new posted picture from Yunhee. "Look at this, man."

I took my phone from his hand, eyes gazing the picture.

Liked by jeonsomi, hwangmin and 910 moreuyunhee Lingering stress

uyunhee Lingering stress. Painful fate. End?

The comment section have been disabled

"What? It's just a normal picture, right?" I asked, still didn't get what he meant.

"Read the caption, dumbass."

Lingering stress.
Painful fate.
End?

"I don't even know why, but I feel uneasy looking at her caption. I bet she's alone at that high rooftop. Will she do anything crazy, man?"

Hearing those words, I didn't think twice to find Yunhee right at the moment.

_/_/_/  _  \_\_\_

I ran as fast as I could towards the rooftop where Yunhee was. My palms started to sweat as an image of Yunhee jumping off the building's rooftop came into my mind. I gritted my teeth, and clenched my fists into ball. "Shit shit shit! She can't do that! She can't leave me!"

As I arrived at the rooftop, I saw her at the edge of the rooftop, back facing me. Again, I ran and pulled her into a hug.

"Damn it, Yunhee! Don't you ever dare to do anything crazy! You can't leave me just like that!" I tightened the hug, still panting after running all the way to the rooftop.

"Guan..lin..?"

"I'm sorry.. No matter what I do, it seems like you will never love me back..." I whispered to her ear, as I was about to break the hug.

However, I suddenly felt her hands wrapped tightly around my waist, refusing to let me go. She didn't say anything, but I slowly felt my chest became wet. "Yunhee..? Are you crying?" I lowered my head, trying to look at her face.

"Says who, Guanlin?" She sobbed, tears were flowing down her flawless cheeks.

"What?"

"I do.. I do love you."

Hearing those words came out from her mouth, my eyes widened in shock. "Y-you do?"

She slowly broke the hug, eyes fixed on the floor. "I do.. and I was actually.. about to confess. But the morning I planned to tell you, was the morning I saw you with Sohye. And it was hurt as fuck."