∆3

"Yunhee!"

I turned my gaze to Sohye beside me. "What?" I asked.

With a cheerful smile, she questioned me, "Did he message you again?" Her question caused me to frown a little. "Who?"

Sohye rolled her eyes playfully before answering, "Who else? Guanlin of course!"

This time, it's my turn to roll my eyes. But for sure I did it in annoyance. "Unfortunately, yes.."

"You mean fortunately! Every girl in this school wishes to talk with him just like he did to you," Sohye cut me, making me scoff.

"Then go ahead."

"He never replied anyone!"

"Then what's so special about him? He's just simply rude, annoying and so full of himself!" I commented. Sohye pinched my cheek as she said, "That's what makes him hot, Yunhee! Aish.. just why can't you understand that?"

LOL. Mean guys are attractive now, huh?

I pushed her hand lightly. "Why are you so excited about him? Your boyfriend will be super jealous if he knows about this, Kim Sohye," I reminded her.

She just smiled cutely while shaking her head. "Jinyoung knew it. He knows I'm fangirling over Guanlin. Sometimes he gets jealous, not gonna lie. But he really understands me."

"Oh, poor him. Her girlfriend is fangirling over another boy.." I teased, earning a pout from Sohye. "Hey, I'm just fangirling. Of course I love my Jinyoung a lot lot more!" She defended herself.

I laughed. "Yeah, you sure love Jinyoung so much. Remember you waited him for an hour at an amusement park but he turned out to be asleep?"

Sohye bit her lower lips and slapped my shoulder. "That means I really love him, okay?"

I nodded my head, still laughing. "Okay, okay. You love him."

All of a sudden, girls in my class started to scream excitedly. Right. I forgot Guanlin told me before that he's from next class. So he had to walk by, obviously.

"Omg! That's Jihoon, Jinyoung and Guanlin!"

"Guanlin is so hot! He looks like a vampire!"

I cringed at the comment. These girls have been watching too many dramas.

I looked at Sohye again. She waved her hands at Jinyoung as her boyfriend did the same. Both of their faces were plastered with a big smile. These two are deeply in love, huh?

But then I realized something. Guanlin was talking with Jinyoung and Jihoon as if he is so close with the two of them. "Wait. Sohye, since when Guanlin is close with your boyfriend and Jihoon?"

Sohye chose to flick my forehead as an answer. "Ow!! What was that for?" I groaned while rubbing my forehead, hoping the pain will be gone.

"You really never cared about Guanlin, right? You didn't even notice that besides Jihoon, he is Jinyoung's best friend too," Sohye explained.

I immediately stopped my action as I looked at her in disbelief. "Really???" How come I never noticed that?

I threw my gaze outside of the class again through the front door that was opened. There, Lai Guanlin was standing while looking at me with his cold eyes. He smirked before entering his class through the back door, which actually gave me the annoyed feeling again.

"Eww."

_/_/_/_/_/_/ _ \_\_\_\_\_\_

My conversation with Sohye was interrupted by Jinyoung who suddenly appeared with his tray and asked, "Ayo! Can we join you two?" Beside him, I could see Jihoon also standing with his tray.

"Yunhee~" Sohye blinked her eyes several time, hoping I would say yes. Okay, why ask me? Jinyoung is her boyfriend anyway.

I nodded. "Yeah, sure! Why not?"

Upon hearing my answer, Jinyoung quickly sat beside Sohye. Jihoon seemed slightly hesitant before he sat down beside me. I smiled to him and he smiled back to me shyly. Aigoo, so cute!

Jinyoung and Sohye were already absorbed into their conversation, leaving me and Jihoon talking awkwardly.

"Ermm, this is our first time talking, right? It's quite awkward, so I'm sorry-"

My words were cut by Jihoon who quickly said, "No no no! It's okay! It'll be better as time passes by." Hearing his words, I couldn't help but smile. Jihoon is really cute!

But my smile faded when I heard Sohye asked to Jinyoung, "Jinyoung-ah, where is Guanlin? He should be with you and Jihoon, right?"

I almost rolled my eyes in annoyance, but I remembered Jinyoung and Jihoon were with us too. Therefore, I didn't.

"Oh, he said he will be a bit late. I guess he-"

"I'm here." Out of nowhere, Guanlin suddenly appeared. He placed his tray on the table and sat right in front of me. Out of many places? What a perfect life.

I ignored him and continued eating. Jihoon and Jinyoung enjoyed talking with Sohye. And I just kept on eating while this annoying Guanlin boy kept on glaring me while eating.

Can I flick his forehead?!

'Relax, Yunhee. Relax. Don't argue in front of a bunch of people here. Don't make a scene..' I thought alone, reminding myself to keep calm.

I could see Guanlin was looking at my tray. No, not really. He was looking towards the milk I placed beside my tray. Then, he looked at me again and smirked. How I wish to sew his mouth so he couldn't smirk again. "What?" I finally asked him when I couldn't stand his glare and smirk anymore.

"You sure really love milk, don't you?" He began to tease.

Without I even realised, Jinyoung, Jihoon and Sohye started to pay attention to us.

I lifted my left eyebrow. "Yes, I do. Got a problem with that?"

"So you drink milk everyday?"

"Yes?"

"But you're not that tall, though. I think you should stop already. The milk won't help you to get taller anyway," he gave a comment which I didn't even need. "Silly," he added.

I bit my lower lip as I kicked his leg under the table. "Shut up! I have rights to do what I want. And for your information, I'm quite tall for a girl!"

Guanlin gave me a provoking smile. "Oh, really? Really? Really? How tall are you, shortie?"

"I'm 170 cm, you jerk!" What did I do to be here!

"That's not even close to tall. You're short, stupid!" He continued mocking me.

"It's you who is too tall, dumbass! At least I wasn't born with eyebags like you which made your face looks puffy and always sleepy!" I mocked him back.

He scoffed. "Oh, please. Shut up, you bitch!"

"Shut up! I'm not a bitch, you hoe!" I couldn't stand it anymore. Without even saying anything to Sohye, I quickly got up with my tray and left.

I really wanted to kick that freaking Taiwanese dumbass.

_/_/_/_/_/_/ _ \_\_\_\_\_\_

What the hell did I just write? T^T
Sorry this chapter sucks