∆27

And so the weekend came. I was fixing my hair when mom shouted from downstairs, calling me.

"Yunhee! Are you done yet?"

I quickly took my phone. "Yeah, mom! Coming!" I fastened my pace, going downstairs where mom waited for me.

"Let's go."

_/_/_/  _  \_\_\_

"Really, mom? Do you really think I need to buy high heels?" I questioned her, which earned a laugh from her. "Right. I forgot." She put the high heels back, and grabbed a pair of sneakers instead.

"Gosh. Why are you so tall?" She said as she handed them to me.

"Not that tall, though. I'm not even 170," I said as I slipped on the sneakers. And when I wore it, it was so tight that my toes curled.

Am I a giant? The size was already 7.

"Mom, this is too tight. I can't even uncurl my toes," I told her, which actually earned a quite shocked expression from the shoes shop worker nearby us. I took off the sneakers and handed them to the worker. "Should I get you 8 in size?" He asked.

"Maybe 9."

And so the worker left. Puzzled look still written on his small face as he walked away.

No he wasn't Bae Jinyoung.

But maybe Yoseob.

"Why are you so giant?" Mom playfully slapped my arm, which actually caused me to pout. "How can I know? Maybe I was just born to be one. Well a pretty one," I answered, grinning.

"Well that's because your momma here is giving you a beautiful genetic," she replied, which earned a louder laugh from me.

"Yeah mom. Sure you are."

The worker then came again with a larger size of sneakers. I put on the sneakers, and yeah they fit perfectly. "This is perfect."

Mommy and I left the shop with our hands holding a paper bag each. Well we sure left a big smile to the owner of the shop too.

Say goodbye to the 2 year aged sneakers I wore. Time to move on!

Well, maybe not from Guanlin yet.

_/_/_/  _  \_\_\_

So mom decided to watch a movie. I took a look at the movie she chose, and automatically commented, "Hold My Hands? What is this movie about? Holding their hands forever even when they go to the toilet?"

"Well people highly recommend this movie. They say it is so beautiful and sad that you will cry and puff your eyes," mommy said, leading the way.

I somehow scoffed, underestimating the movie. "I don't think I'll cry."

"Says the one who cried in her sleep."

"I was just stressed."

"Shh! I don't need your comment. Let's just get our ass in."

As the movie started, I didn't realized how my eyes were really fixed to the screen. I didn't even flinch when the couple beside me accidentally threw a popcorn to me.

The comments were all true. The movie indeed was beautiful.

And sad.

"Can we hold hands forever? Staying together, like the word forever?"

"...I really wish we can, but I'm sorry.."

"We can't."

Tears rolled down my cheeks uncontrollably that I had to cover my mouth with my palm. Until the moment the movie had to come to it's end, I just couldn't stop crying.