∆4

I opened my locker and put my books. It was finally lunch time, so I searched for my precious milk eagerly.

"Where are you, uyu? Did I misplace you? I don't think so. I'm sure I put you here this morning," I mumbled alone while continued to look for my milk.

Finally I sighed in disappointment and closed my locker. Maybe I just forgot to bring it. How sad.. 😥

But when I turned around, Guanlin was standing in front of me. He raised his hands up to my eyes level, and he was holding my precious milk! "Are you looking for this, shortie?" He asked me with a naughty smile.

I bit my lower lip hardly as I tried to reach the milk, but that freaking Guanlin raised the milk higher that I couldn't reach it. Shit. Why is he so tall?! "Give that milk to me, you freaking giant!"

Guanlin just laughed looking at me struggling to get the milk. Why is he so happy seeing me like this?! "Seriously! What is wrong with you? I've never disturbed you!" I stomped my feet in annoyance as I tried to get the milk again. But Guanlin raised it higher again while laughing. In the end, I stopped trying to get the milk and just glare at him.

"Giving up already, little girl?" He teased me again.

"What did I ever do to you, Lai Guanlin?!"

Guanlin flashed a bright smile. A sincere one, and it's my first time to see it. Other girls who saw it might have fallen for it already, but I was just too furious that I couldn't even feel anything about his smile at all. "I didn't ask you to smile, Guanlin! Answer me! What did I ever do to you?"

I thought he would stop smiling, but he didn't. His smile even widened. Seriously? What made him so happy?

Guanlin stepped closer to me, forcing me to chin up; to look at him. "You really don't know what you have done to me, do you?" He grabbed my hand and placed the milk into my palm. "You're so slow. Don't you know that you've melted my heart already?"

His words confused me, which made me just stare at him blankly. "What?"

Guanlin just smiled again as he leaned closer to me and whispered to my ears, "You'll know what I mean soon. By the way, I like it when you call my name." He winked to me and left just like that.

"What does that mean?" I whispered to myself.

"Yunhee! What took you so long? Ppalli! It's time to eat!" Sohye suddenly appeared out of nowhere and pulled me to the canteen.

I was still confused, so I just followed her when she dragged me. Only god knows how relieved I was when Jinyoung and his two best friends - especially Guanlin weren't eating with us today.

_/_/_/_/_/  _  \_\_\_\_\_

Ring!!!

The bell rang as the sign that school was over for today. 

"Class! Don't forget to finish your homework, okay? I will collect it tomorrow!"

"Yes, Miss Bae!" The whole class replied in unison.

"Oh, I almost forgot! Starting next week, all of senior year's class will be reshuffled. You can find your name on the notice board tomorrow, okay? Class dismissed." As she finished her words, Miss Bae then walked out of the class.

I could hear everyone whined as we walked out of the class. Including me, obviously.

"Sohye..... What if we're not going to be in the same class?" I whined as I clung to Sohye's arm.

"Aww don't worry. We're still going to the canteen together. Oh, and of course we're going home together as we usually do too!" She said while patting my head. Lol. It seemed weird since I'm a little taller than her. 🌚

"Okay~~ Good to hear that!"

But then suddenly something came into my mind. "Wait! What if I get into the same class with that hoe?" I stopped clinging and looked at Sohye with a serious expression.

Sohye blinked her eyes several times in confusion. "What do you mean? What hoe? I mean, who is hoe?"

I groaned in frustration at Sohye's sudden dumbness as I answered, "Who else? Of course that Taiwanese Lai Guanlin boy!"

"Oh, so you know he is a Taiwanese?" Sohye asked excitedly.

I face-palmed. "Of course I do know! His surname is 'Lai' which is not a Korean surname," I stated the fact.

Sohye just chuckled at her own silliness. "Oh, yea. I see, I see."

"But that's not the thing right now. I'm serious, what if I get into the same class as him?"

"Well-" Sohye was about to say something when suddenly someone stood in front of me - preventing me to keep walking.

It's Lai Guanlin.

I frowned a little at his sudden appearance. "What do you want?" I asked him coldly.

Little did I know Sohye was internally fangirling over us.

"Wanna know what's going to happen if we get into the same class?" Guanlin asked me with his naughty face again. Eww.

"What?" I asked him, still in a non-friendly tone.

"It'll be way more easier for me to disturb you every single day," he answered proudly and winked to me. I was about to say something but he just left with Jihoon while laughing evilly.

I almost threw my shoe to him.

Jinyoung came along with them while waving his hands to Sohye. Not to forget he also blew a flying kiss to her. And Sohye did the same happily.

Okay, am I third-wheeling?

"Sohye," I called her.

She turned around to look at me. "Yes?"

"Tell me this is just a dream, right? Or perhaps, this is just a nightmare? I'll wake up and that Guanlin boy will disappear, and we're not actually going to reshuffle classes. Right, Sohye?" I looked at her face with full of hope that she would say yes. At least to make me feel better.

"Nuh-uh, Yunhee! This is reality~ By the way I really wish you and Guanlin will be in the same class! I'll be the first GuanHee's fan!" She exclaimed joyfully.

"GuanHee?" I lifted my left eyebrow.

"Yep! I combined both of yours and Guanlin's name. That'll be your couple name," she said while winking to me.

"You know what? Don't talk to me!" I groaned in annoyance and walked faster - leaving Sohye behind.

I could hear she gasped before I felt she clung onto my arm. "Sorry, Yunhee! I was just joking! But, I really like the name 'GuanHee' though-"

"Yah!"

"Okay, okay. Sorry!"

______________________________________

Was it really me who wrote this? 🌚
This sucks :')