∆11

Sorry for not updating yesterday, peeps. 🙏😫 Something came up.

By the way enjoy this, and don't forget to vote! I love you~ 💕

_/_/_/  _  \_\_\_

"Was it that funny?" Guanlin's husky voice stopped me from laughing. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand to prevent myself from laughing again. "Sorry."

"For laughing or for drawing?" He made a serious face. Lol I wasn't even scared because he actually looked cute.

Wait. I didn't just say that, right?

"For laughing," I answered him honestly.

He raised his eyebrows and folded his arms. "Then you're not sorry for drawing on my face?" He asked, feeling unsatisfied with my answer.

I stick my tongue out to him. "I'm not feeling sorry for that because you're the one who made us have detention today."

Guanlin let out a scoff. "Tch." But then he giggled. "Fine you're right. Sorry for taking your book without permission," he said, smiling brightly.

I shrugged my shoulder. "Fine. Just promise me you won't do that again," I simply said.

"I can promise to stop doing that, but I can't promise to stop disturbing you," he replied with his innocent face. "Aish, jinjja! Is it that fun to fight with me everyday?" I questioned him while rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"It is! Well I think it has become my new hobby to see your angry face. It's cute," he suddenly praised me. I was slightly taken aback by his words, but quickly recovered when my phone suddenly rang.

Neoui ireumkkaji gajgo sippeo
Neoui nunbich jageun seonjit hanakkaji...

I took my phone from my school's uniform pocket and looked who was calling. To my surprise, it's mom. Wow, she really is calling me? Including this time, it is only the 20th time she calls me. Believe me or not, but she calls me only that much after dad is gone 5 years ago.

I swiped my finger on the screen and answered the call. "Hello?"

"Hello, Yunhee. Where are you now? Why are you not home yet?"

Mom's question caused my eyebrows to furrow. Since when did she care?

Guanlin just looked at me with a curious expression.

"I'm on my way to go home now."

"Okay. I'll be waiting. Be careful on your way home."

"Hmm." I then hang up the call.

"Who was that?" Guanlin questioned me while raising one of his eyebrows.

I put my phone back in my pocket. "My mom," I replied him shortly.

"Why did you sound unhappy talking to her just now?" His question made my mouth heave out a sigh. "It's just something that you don't know about my family."

He was about to say something, but I quickly cut him. "I'm going home now. Bye." Without waiting for his response, I turned my direction to my left and walked straight home.

_/_/_/  _  \_\_\_

It was almost 7 pm when I arrived home. "I'm home," I said in a low tone. Not even hoping for anyone to reply it. But to my surprise, mom appeared in front of me. "Oh, you're home," she smiled sweetly.

"Let's go to the dining room. I've made us dinner." Mom took my hand and lead me to the dining room. Her husband was already waiting at the dining table.