∆13

Hello, readers! 💕💕❤ It's me again!
Sorry for not updating for a long time 🙇

Oh btw, I'll call my readers as Stars because you guys totally shine in my heart.

So here is a long chapter, Stars

Enjoy!

And don't forget to vote 😂

Yunhee's POV

"Why is it locked???" I kept on trying to open the door, but the result is still the same. It's locked! We're locked in this gym supply room!

I just want to go home!

I turned my head to the left, and saw Guanlin who was scratching his head. A confused expression was written all over his face. Once he noticed that I was staring, he asked, "What?"

"Don't tell me you planned all of this," I squinted my eyes as I glared at him.

He was taken aback by my words. "What? No! Why should I plan to be locked in this dusty room?"

"Maybe you did because you want to be with me? No one knows what you're thinking."

"Yah. I'm not that desperate," he argued my words.

I heaved out a heavy sigh. "Whatever."

"Yunhee."

I turned my gaze to Guanlin. "What?"

"Do you have your phone now?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No. I put my phone in my bag. I left it outside," I told him.

Upon hearing my answer, Guanlin turned around and sat somewhere as a sigh slipped out of his mouth. "Unfortunately, me too.." He said while leaning against the wall.

But I just couldn't stay still. "So what are we going to do now?" I asked while putting my hands around my waist.

He just shrugged his shoulder. "What else can we do? Let's just wait for someone to open the door," he said, looking all relaxed.

"Can you please try break the door? Pretty please..?" I asked, more like pleading. I even put my hands together and did the puppy eyes. Aegyo attack!

I promise I'll never do this embarrassing thing anymore.

I could see Guanlin's cheeks slightly reddening as he scratched the back of his head. "With what? You too know the door is too hard to break. Even the baseball stick will break into two," he stated the fact.

His answer made me whine as I pulled my hair in frustration. "Why is this happening?? Everyone is not at school anymore. No one will hear us even if I scream on top of my lungs and Mrs Anne probably has forgotten about us already. Just what life am I living in?!"

"Hey, stop it. You're messing your hair. Just come and sit here. If I'm not mistaken, the guard will come and check the school compound by 9."

"What? That's like 2 hours more!" I was internally and externally tired, so I walked towards him and sat down beside him. Not too close, yet not too far. And I felt small beside him. Geez, this boy is really big, isn't he? I wonder what did he eat until he grew so big like this.

"Relax, girl. It's just 2 hours without doing anything."

"But it's already dark. I'm tired and so hungry.." I sighed heavily.

Guanlin didn't say anything. He turned his gaze to the high window and noticed something. "Oh. It's raining," he said, making me turn my gaze to the same direction.