∆2

"Reallyyyy??!!!"

I brought my phone away from my ears as I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I knew she would be like this if I tell her about Guanlin messaging me. What's so special about him?

"Done with your yelling like crazy?" I asked my best friend, Sohye sarcastically once she stopped yelling. Geez, this girl.

"Hehe. Sorry! I was just excited, because Lai Guanlin is so hot! Like, tell me which girl won't fall for him?"

"Me," I replied shortly. "By the way, he is cold. And too rude for someone like me. So I'm not interested in him."

"Oh, come on, Yunhee! When will you have a boyfriend if you keep on being like this? You always reject boys at school. Aren't you interested in any of them?" Sohye asked me the same question again. "Wait, don't tell me you're a lesbian!" She gasped at her own thought.

"Hell no! Don't be ridiculous, Kim Sohye!" Even if I was, of course I would've let her know first. Sohye is always too playful, to be honest. She loves to laugh a lot, so I rarely saw her sad. No wonder his boyfriend ; Bae Jinyoung loves being with her. Although he always makes stupid jokes, she would always laugh.

Being sweet, perhaps?

Sohye let out a chuckle. "Aigoo. Sorry, Yunhee. I was just joking hehe." I just pouted reflexively.

"So, tell me. Why aren't you interested in any boys at school who confessed to you?" She asked seriously after clearing her throat.

I shrugged, as if Sohye could see me. "Because none of them caught my attention," I replied. "Including Guanlin?" She asked again.

Again, I rolled my eyes, annoyed by her question.

"Yes! He cursed to me like I've done something wrong to him! How can I fall for him when he has such a bad attitude?" I explained.

"Oh, really? I wonder why he did that." I could hear Sohye hummed. Probably thinking. "What if actually he likes you?" She asked me.

"Tch. He likes me my ass." I scoffed, arguing her words. "You and your nonsense thoughts," I added.

"Here comes the grumpy Yunhee. Most of the times you're really kind, but now you're really different!" Sohye commented. I don't even care about that. "Well that's who I am, Sohye. I'm only mean towards people who mess with me. And the first one is that guy. Lai Guanlin," I defended myself.

"I can't wait to see you and him together."

"Ha. Ha. Ha. In your dream, Sohye," I said sarcastically.

"Let's see how it will turn out, Yunhee~"

_/_/_/ _ \_\_\_

Ding! Ding!

I was about to sleep when I heard my phone ringing.

Tch. This annoying Guanlin again.

@laiguanlin

Yah

@uyunhee

What?

@laiguanlin

Are you asleep already?

@uyunhee

Yes. I'm sleepwalking
right now, that's why
I'm replying your
message 😒