Chapter 25: I Know You Know

The video on the side is hilarious. It's the theme song for the show 'Psych' repeated a couple of times showing funny scenes :D

********

In homeroom, Blaine and I got sight of Sidney. Her hair was a darkish brown and was covered securely with those headphones she had on all the time. The teachers let her get away with it because her dad's the principal. She's just told not to leave music playing on them, which she agrees to. But you never do know with her. She was an acquaintance of mine. We used to hang out a lot during freshman year when we had most of the same classes. Now, we just acknowledge each other every once in awhile.

"Hey Sidney," Blaine said going up to sit next to her. I took a seat next to them and smiled at Sidney.

"Hey." I said as she looked over at us and smiled kindly.

"Hey you two." She said pausing the music, then she looked at our intertwined hands, "You guys are together?" She said surprised. I smiled at Blaine and she smiled back. Sidney looked so happy. "Finally! I've been rooting for you guys since freshman year!" She said. Blaine looked confused at that.

"Thanks?" Blaine said forming it like a question. She wasn't used to Sidney's antics.

"I meant it in a good way like you two are cute together." Sidney said trying to explain herself then just sighed and said, "Great now I'm making it awkward so just what's up!" I shook my head at her. Same old girl.

"Blaine's having a party this Friday night, can you DJ for us?" I asked hopefully. It looked like she was going to question what the party was for so I continued, "It's a surprise party for her older bro. You up for it?" I asked hoping she would say yes. She nodded her head excitedly, so I took it as a good sign.

"Yeah of course! Just text me the deets and I'll be there." She said and she exchanged numbers with Blaine and started to talk to us. She started talking about how much I changed since freshman year. I laughed, knowing she had good intentions. When her and Blaine started talking, I started to think of how I was going to ask Blaine out. I know I have an idea, but I wonder if Jesse can help me get the courage to pull it off.

~~

Two days later during lunch, Jesse wouldn't stop bugging me.

"Hey Alan," He said in a mocking voice. I ignored him. "What do you call someone who lost their contacts and has to walk around with glasses?" I rolled my eyes at him but answered anyway.

"What?" I said wondering what joke he had this time.

"You don't." Jesse said as Kevin laughed at that joke.

"Hey but Blaine calls me." I said with a pout, turning my head towards Blaine.

"Eh," She said shrugging.

"Hey!" I said mock upset. She leaned closer to my side.

"Aw you know I was just kidding." She said bumping my shoulder, looking so cute.

"I know." I said smiling at her, leaning closer to her.

"I know you know." She answered leaning closer to my face as well.

"I know you know I know." I said getting my face closer to hers, my nose almost touching hers.

"Uh no I'm trying to eat." Jesse said disgusted throwing his used napkin on me.

"Ew." Blaine said moving away from me. Jesse and Kevin started to laugh.

"I only used it to wipe my hands, calm down." Jesse said still laughing. I rolled my eyes and pushed the napkin away from me.