Chapter 14

"Yes! Yes I will marry you!" I said wrapping my arms around him. At this point I was crying.

"Why are you crying baby?" He asked me. I pulled back from him. I wiped away my tears only for more to fall.

"This is probably the only thing you have left of your mother. And you love me that much to propose to me with her ring. It means a lot to me Jacob." I said.

"Well I wanted to give it to the girl I love. That girl is you babe." He said. I placed my forehead against his.

"Congrats guys." Embry said. "Thanks man." Jake said. I buried my face into his neck.

"Got yourself a clingy one huh Jake?" Jared asked. "Suppose I did." Jake said causing the pack to burst into laughter.

I nipped his neck. "Oww! Babe did you just bite me?" He asked. "Correction I nipped you." I said grinning.

Jake rolled his eyes and started attacking my neck with little ticklish kisses. I squealed as I tried to get away but Jake had a grip on me.

"Abby come on. It's time to start dinner." Emily said. She too had a large smile across her face.

Jake stopped and let me go. I went into the kitchen to help Emily.

I hummed as I helped Emily. I was so full of joy I could explode. Things were beginning to be great again.

To be honest I haven't felt this happy since before I phased. I mean don't get me wrong I'm not blaming my unhappiness on being a wolf.

It's just that a lot of crappy thing has happen since Jake and I first joined the pack.

The bones on half of my body were shattered and had to be re broken so they'd heal right!

But all the crappy has also brought good things. Not only am I engaged to my soulmate but I also gained an amazing family.

Growing up with only sisters I would've killed to have a brother. And now I have a brother. An entire pack full plus two new sisters.

All of a sudden my phone rang. "Hello?" I said. "Hey sis it's Taylor. I just got called into work and I need someone to watch Noah. Do you think you can watch him? It won't be for long."

"Yea that's fine bring him by Emily's." I said. "Thank you so much. Be there in 10." She said before hanging up.

"Em my sister is bringing Noah by. I've got to watch him for a few hours is that ok?" I asked.

"Of course. You don't even have to ask." She said. I smiled. When Taylor pulled up I went to get Noah out of the car.

When I went to get him he didn't look to good. "What's wrong buddy?" I asked. "He's got a little bit of a cold." Taylor explained.

I scooped him out of the car. I got his bag with medicine toys and what not in it. "See you in a few. Love you guys." She said.

"Love you too." Noah and I said. I took Noah in the house and sat him down on the couch. "May I have some water please?" He asked. "Sure baby I'll go get it." I said kissing his head.

"Is he ok?" Emily asked. "Yea. Taylor said he has a little cold." I said. "Aww poor thing. Let me know if I can do anything." She said. I nodded as I took him the water.

"Thank you sissy." He said. "Your welcome honey." I said. Jake and the guys came in from outside a minute later.

"Hey buddy how ya doing?" Jake asked Noah. "Not so good." He said. "What's wrong sport?" Quil asked.

"He's got a cold." I said. Jake picked Noah up and placed him in his lap. He buried his face in Jake's chest.

As Emily and I finished dinner the guys were trying to ease Noah. But the poor boy could barely hold his head up.

He finally passed out on the couch. I was sitting at the table eating. My eyes were glued to the couch.

"Babe he's fine." Jake said. I took my eyes off the couch. "So your engaged now?" Seth asked.

"Yes yes we are." I said. This was all so exciting. Planning a wedding. That wouldn't happen for another 6 months. School was over and Jake and I will have graduated by then.

Dang it! I wish I had the power to speed up time! As you can see I am very impatient.

A groan came from the couch. I bolted over there to my nephew. When I got there Noah was fine. He was just stirring  in his sleep.

I pulled his blanket over him. I kissed the top of his head and went back into the table.

"Is he ok?" Sam asked. "Yea he's fine." I said. "Told ya." Jake said. I rolled my eyes.

"Told ya." I said mocking him. He growled and kissed me. Embry, Quil, Paul and Jared whistled. "Guys don't wake up Noah!" Sam scolded.

"Sorry." They said. I smiled at them. "It's ok guys." I said.

After dinner we all went into the living room to watch tv. I placed Noah in my lap. He was still stirring in his sleep. I soothed him each time he did.

Taylor came by an hour later to pick up Noah. He was still asleep. "Thank you again sis." She said as she put him in the car.

"No problem. I enjoy it. He's my little buddy after all." I said. "Hey will you tell mom and daddy I'll be home later on?" I asked. "Sure see you at home." She said.

As she pulled out of the yard I felt Jake wrap his arms around me. "When do you want me to take you home?" He asked. "Probably in another hour or two." I said.

He trailed kisses on my shoulder. He made his way up to my lips. The kiss was loving and sweet.

It was like our first kiss all over again. We must have stood here for at least 2 minutes just kissing. When we broke the kiss we looked into each other's eyes.

"God I love you." He said. "I love you too Jacob Black. More than you know."