Chapter 18

I had the whole day planned for today. First I'm going to my dress appointment and then I was going to deliver the wedding invitation to my parents.

I wasn't sure when I'd tell them about being pregnant. I was too afraid of what they'd say. Hell I'm worried about what they'll say when I take this invitation to them.

But in the back of my mind I have a comforting thought. That even if they don't approve I still have the pack. The pack will stand by me. I'll never be alone.

Anyway I'm on my way to the bridal shop now. Emily, Sue, Riley and Leah are coming with me.

I know that this is my wedding dress but I don't really want anything too flashy. Just a simple yet elegant dress is what I'm looking for. But I do want something with sleeves.

After an hour of searching I finally found one that I absolutely adored (see above). When I tried it on I knew for certain it was the one.

"Would you like to show your friends?" The bridal shop worker asked. "Yes please." I said.

"You look stunning." Leah said. "Yes I agree honey you look so beautiful." Sue said. "Radiant." Emily said. "Gorgeous sis." Riley said

I smiled at them. "So is this the one?" Sue asked me. "This is the one girls." Riley and Emily squealed.

After we left the bridal shop we headed back to my house. Jake and the guys were finishing up moving the last few things into the house.

"Hey boys were back." Riley said as we walked through the door. The guys were in the living room watching tv.

"Hey babe." Jake said kissing me. "Hey." I said. "Did you find a dress?" He asked. "Yes and I'm going upstairs right now to put it up." I said.

I was putting the dress in my closet when I felt a little dizzy. I sat down on my bed. Soon the room stopped spinning.

"Have you eaten anything today?" I looked up to see Jake in the doorway. "I tried this morning. I can't keep anything down." I said.

"You need to eat Abby. Your eating for 2 now." Jake said. "Come on let's get you something to eat." He said taking me downstairs.

I opened the cabinet and got a pack of crackers out. "I'm starting out small. I don't want to eat a full course meal just to throw it all back up." I said.

"Ok babe." He said sitting down beside me. I had to force myself to swallow the crackers. I took a sip to water to make it go down smoother.

"Feel any better?" Jake asked. "Yea I think so." I said. "I'll try to eat something else in a few minutes." I said.

As I sat there my stomach calmed down. It felt better since it had frackers in it. I hope I can keep it down.

"Guys I'm bored." I said. "Let's watch a movie." Leah suggested. "Ok pick something." I said.

Leah and Seth dug through the movies. "How about this?" Seth asked holding up Dazed and Confused.

"That works." I said. Seth put in the movie and he and Leah got back in their seats.

"Damn! That looks like it hurt!" Paul said when the little freshmen boy got paddled by the seniors.