Chapter 36

After dinner last night Jake and went home to put Aiden to bed. Rachel was sad to see us go but I promised we'd see her tomorrow.

I woke up the next morning to laughter. I walked downstairs to see the guys gathered in my living room. "Good morning gorgeous." Jake said kissing my cheek.

That's what I loved most about Jake. Even when I look like trash he still compliments me. I just rolled out of bed so I'm far from gorgeous.

"Morning Abby." Embry said. I glared at him. "What?" He asked. "I'm still gonna kick your ass." I said.

The guys laughed. I still glared at Embry. But it was more playfully than anything. I couldn't stay mad at him for long.

"So Paul what plans have you made with Rachel today?" I asked. "Well let's just say that's for me to know and you to find out." Paul said.

I groaned. "Your no fun at all." I said. Jake wrapped his arms around me. "We can have some fun of our own tonight." Jake whispered in my ear.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Quil said. "Bite me." I said. "No I'm good. Plus I think Jake's got that covered." Quil said.

Jake growled. "And that's our cue to leave." Embry said as they got up to leave. I chucked and buried my face in Jake's chest.

"I see your wearing the new shirt I got you. You know it'd look even better on the floor." I said. "Oh really?" Jake asked.

"Really really." I said. He kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around him. Before I knew it Jake made is way up to the bedroom with me in his arms.

Jake trailed kissed all long my jawline and neck. I giggled when he kissed my neck. "Ticklish much babe?" He asked.

"Come on Jake you should know the answer to that." I said. He placed another kiss on my neck making me giggle again.

"Your so cute when you laugh." Jake cooed. I jabbed his side causing him to jump. "And your so cute when you do that." I cooed back.

He growled playfully and pinned me down to the bed. "Now if I recall correctly you are most ticklish right..... here." He teases moving down to my stomach.

"No I'm not!" I said laughing. I sucked my stomach in thinking I was doing something. "Oh? Well then you won't mind if I test that theory." He said.

Before I could say anything he attacked my stomach. I tried to stifle my laughter but it was no use.

Jake smirked at me. "There's that adorable laugh that I love so much." He said. "Jake come on please stop I can't breathe!" I laughed.

"Oh alright." He said with a fake pout. "Don't pout babe. It's bad for your complexion." I said. He smiled instantly.

"I love it when you smile." I said. "Your such a flirt you know that?" Jake teased. "Oh yea I'm the flirt." I said.

"Jake? Abby you guys here?" "In here Seth." I called. Seth and Riley walked in the bedroom.

"Did we interrupt something?" Riley asked. I rolled my eyes. "No." Jake and I said at the same time.

"Ok good." Riley said as she jumped on the bed with me and Jake. I laughed and wrapped her in a hug. Seth came up to my side of the bed.

"Don't even think about it Seth." Jake said playfully. Seth just sat on the edge of the bed. Riley and I laughed.

"Good thing this is a king sized bed." I said. We all wouldn't fit on here if it wasn't.

"So is there any particularly reason you've stopped by? Or is this a social call?" I asked. "Social call." Seth said.

I heard Aiden whimper on the baby monitor. "I'll go get him." Jake said. I started playing with Riley's hair.

"Sissy." She whined. "Oh shush." I said. She hated it when people mess with her hair. That's why I'm doing it.

Jake came in with Aiden. "Look little man there's Uncle Seth and Aunt Riley." Jake said. Riley took Aiden and sat him in her lap.

I kissed Jake's cheek. "We'll take Aiden downstairs." Seth said. "Ok we're coming." I said.

I went to get up but Jake pulled me back down to the bed. He slammed his lips onto mine. When he finally broke the kiss he looked me in the eyes.

"We'll continue this later." He said. "Yes sir." I said giggling. Jake let me up so we could go downstairs.

Riley was sitting in the floor with Aiden. He was holding a little rattle in his hands. I smiled and sat down on the couch.

Jake snaked his arms around me. "Your really good with him." I told Riley. "What can I say the kids love me." She said.

Seth smiled. "Don't get any ideas." I said playfully. Seth blushed. I giggled and ruffled his hair. "Hey one baby around here is enough for right now." I said.

"Oh Aiden!" Riley said. Aiden accidentally hit himself in the face with the rattle. Little tears started rolling down his face.

"Aww baby." I cooed as I scooped him up. I sat down beside Jake on the couch. I bounced Aiden up and down trying to calm him down.

"It's ok little man." Jake said rubbing Aiden's back. His cries soon died down to hiccups. I placed a gentle kiss on his head.

"Is he alright?" Seth asked. "He'll be alright. He's a tough guy like his daddy." I said. Jake smirked.

I went into the kitchen to get a bottle for Aiden. I sat back down on the couch to feed him.

"Emily's putting together a little get together for Rachel tomorrow." Seth said. Emily was so sweet!!

"Tell her I'll be by tomorrow to help her out." I said. Seth nodded. Rachel is going to be so excited when she hears.

She deserves this little get together. She works so hard in school and needs to kick back and relax.

I rocked Aiden to sleep. He looked so peaceful in my arms. "Sweet dreams baby boy." I said kissing his cheek.

I took him upstairs. I gently placed him in his crib. I went back downstairs and sat next to Jake on the couch.

He kissed my lips. "I love you." I said. "I love you too babe." He said. I heard the snap of a camera.

Riley sat there with a grin on her face. "What? It's for the scrap book."