-19-

Taehyung's p.o.v:
Well.... that didn't go the way I wanted it to.
"Kook, h-he lied. He lied and lied and I still have this urge to r-run out of the room an-and hug him," I sobbed. Jungkook held me in his arms as I cried.
"Shh, I know. It's okay...." He whispered, soothingly rubbing my back. I cried some more. It wasn't okay, I loved him.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. It was dark on the room, moonlight shining through Jungkook's window. I was laying on his bed, Kook nowhere to be seen.
Not thinking, I just said a raspy "Come in." That was met with a figure entering the bedroom. I couldn't tell who it was.
"B-before you say anything," Jimin. "Just let me talk." I nodded and stayed quiet.
"I wanted the last thing that I saw of you to be a smile. I thought we'd never see each other again, most people don't have this chance. I DO love you and you did deserve the truth but it would've broken my heart to tell you. I'm so so so sorry, Taehyung."
He sat down on the bed. I didn't move. I was sat up on the bed.
  "Tae?" Jimin whispered, his voice getting closer. I immediately backed up.
  "J-Jimin?" I felt his hand cup my jaw. I snatched his hand from my face. He let out a small gasp. I held his hand with one and let the other feel up and down his wrist for scars.
  I pulled him closer to me and cupped his cheeks with my hands. "I love you." I whispered, placing a kiss on his lips.
———
I finally did it. I've made love to Park Jimin. It went down very quick, but also very slowly. He was the only person in my life that means this much to me. I'm in love with him. No doubt. He's my Jimin. My precious Jimin.
(Lol imma end this book right now. By the way, this whole story legit wasn't planned so yeah.... that's probably why it's so horrible. Love you all and thank you for enjoying my story!!!!)