-18-

It's 2:50 A.M. right now. I'm bored out of my mind. Leggo
Jungkook's p.o.v:
"J-Jimin?!" I couldn't believe my eyes, my best friend's first love is standing right in front of me. He isn't in town, he's moving away from my beat friend, about to break his heart. Oh God.
-
  Mom hasn't let me use my phone at all. I haven't been able to call Taehyung or text any of my friends because well, Jimin doesn't even have a phone. Apparently it broke a couple of months ago and he hasn't had the money to get a new one.
  Jimin's been spilling all of his memories, regrets, and emotions to me every single night. He's a really great guy but he lied to Taehyung. That's not what he deserved.
  I made sure that Jimin understood his mistake. He got it pretty easily but it's not like I gave him much option.
  Saturday was a great day, though. I got my phone back and my mom let me go to Seoul.

  Jimin and my step dad went out to get some book shelves for Jimin's new room and shopping for anything else he needed. So of course, Jimin was in Busan as I took a couple of city buses to tell Taehyung.
  It took a couple of hours to get to Seoul but when I did, I ran straight for Tae's house. When I arrived, I was completely out of breath. I hunched over to allow myself to breathe.
  I ran up to the door after catching my breath and knocked. Taehyung's mom is who I saw first, she opened he door, and with big eyes, she called her son down stairs.
  "Jungkook! How've been?! I thought you moved to Busan!" She exclaimed, pulling me inside. I offered a smile but cringed when I felt a bead of sweat roll down my face.
  "I did, ma'am, I was ju-" I was interrupted by someone jumping into me and squeezing me. I've missed my friend.
  "JUNGKOOK!!!!" He screamed in my ear. I chuckled and pushed him off.
"Yeah, yeah, I know I'm here but I've got to tell you something."
"What...?" It was just then that I noticed, underneath his happiness to see me, his eyes were red and he had bags underneath them.
  "It's Jimin. He's my new step-brother."
—-
Jimin's p.o.v:
  "So... you're adopting me?" I asked as we drove through the streets. I couldn't believe what he told me, he didn't just want to be my uncle, he wanted to be my father. I had never had a father.
  "Yep! C'mon, let's get you a cellphone!" He beamed, turning to look at me as he parked.
  "No way! That must be wayyyy too expensive, plus, I've never had a cellphone..." I mumbled the last part, looking down.
  "Jungkook said you had but you broke it," Uncle furrowed his eyebrows. "Uh, I didn't want him to think I was weird. I've always been to broke to afford a phone."
  He nodded in understanding. "C'mon, let's go get you a phone!"
——
  "This is way too nice! I still can't believe you just bought me a cellphone, a new one too!" I was still in awe of my new iPhone 8. Now I could call people... no, Jimin! You can't think about that! Taehyung would do better if you left him alone to finish school. No need to bother him.
  "No problem, sport! I think that's all, though. Cell phone, book shelves, school supplies, and a new dresser! Yep!" He smiled his wide smile and pulled out of the electronics store.

  The drive back was quiet. I looked at the scenery as it passed. My mom had once told me that I was born in Busan and lived there until my second birthday, when she moved to Seoul.
  We got to the house in no time but there was a car there. It wasn't Jungkook's mom's car but it did seem familiar. I couldn't quite place my finger on it.
  "Hmm. Looks like we've got a visitor..." Me and my... Uncle got out of the car and cautiously walked inside. It was quiet except for a few voices. Jungkook, his mom, and... TAEHYUNG!?

  I dashed into the kitchen. There he was, my first love, sitting at my kitchen table. Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod.
  "J-Jimin hyung?" Tae said quietly. I blinked once. Twice. This wasn't a dream. I ran up to him, engulfing him in a loving hug.
  "Taehyung... oh my God Kim Taehyung." I pulled back to kiss him. He shyly reciprocated it. It was just short and sweet.
  "I'm so sorry." I mumbled, breaking down into tears. Jungkook's mom ushered everyone out for our privacy.
  After a couple of minutes, I dried my tears and looked up at him. "I've missed you."
....
"I-I,"
...
"HOW COULD YOU!?" He yelled. I jumped out of surprise and took a step back. His face was full of anger and I could see tears well up in his eyes.
"T-Tae, I'm real-" before I could finish my sentence, I was pushed against the counter. It wasn't too hard but enough to hit the small of my back painfully.
"DON'T, JIMIN! YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME! WHY?! I DESERVED TO KNOW THAT I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN! I WISH THAT COULD HAVE BEEN OUR LAST GOODBYE! I WISH I NEVER HAD TO SEE YOUR LYING FACE EVER AGAIN! FUCK YOU! I-I HATE YOU!" His words hit me hard. I never thought it was this important to him. I would've told him if I would've known how much he would hate me. He's someone I love, I don't want to hurt him.
Tears fell from his face as he screamed at me and sobbed. I just stood there, unaware of what to do. This had never happened to me before.
"I-it was for your own good, Taehyung." I dropped my head, avoiding his eyes as best as I could. Seeing him in pain was horrible.
"MY OWN GOOD?! BULL SHIT, JIMIN! I'M DONE, LEAVE ME ALONE! I'm going t-to Jungkook's room... don't fucking speak to me." He quieted down, sniffling before he left upstairs. I could still hear his cries...
———
Hi guys!!! Sorry it took me so long to update, I've been having a lot of problems; battling depression, anxiety, meds, etc. Love you guys! I'm in California right now for vacation so I probably won't update a lot.... sorry:(!!! Big plot twist, right? Lol it's such a clichè. Bye!!!!