-8-

May 3, 2016
Dear Taehyung,
It is so easy
For me to love you
That it frightens me.
I've never been good
At anything.
But I've never wanted
Anything so much as
I want to hold you
Every waking minute.
And every night
While I sleep.
The question has ceased to be
"How do I love you?"
And has become
"How would I ever stop?"
(Credits to owner)
  Another loooong Monday. Of course it was great because of you and your, night I say our, friends. But it was much worse when I got home.
  Me and my mom have always fought but nothing has been this bad.
  I walked home on my own today because you had plans with your family and had to be there early. I hadn't been home all weekend and I thought that was okay. Apparently it wasn't.
  "Where in the hell have you been?!" My mother screamed as soon as I set foot in the house. I tried to just pass her and make it to my bedroom. But she harshly pulled me back by the wrist.
  My back hit the wall with a bang and I slid onto the ground. My backpack didn't serve well as a shield because of all of the history books.
  "I asked you a question!" Her voice was shrill and her breath was acrid. Acrid with alcohol.
  "I was with a f-friend," I stammered. She was actually scaring me.
  "Friend?! You don't have friends!" Her hand came down against my cheek, leaving a bad sting in my skin.
  "You aren't going anywhere!" She screamed again. I curled into myself and tried to hide. I'm not strong. I am weak. I didn't have the strength to do anything. My mom would just continue to yell and scream at me.
  "Oh get up," she kicked my back painfully. I whimpered quietly.
  "I said," she kicked me harder this time, "GET UP!"
  But I didn't move. No way in hell I was giving her the satisfaction, or maybe it was because I was shaking with fear. Her foot aimed for my head this time and my head hit the wall.
  I cried out in pain. Why had she been drinking?! Is she psycho?! Well, never mind.
  But then it stopped. And I heard her footsteps tapping toward the hallway. And when the noise faded, I shot up, running out of the house.
  And all I could think of was you. So, with tears streaming down my face, I ran to you. All I could think of was your smile and the way you hug me at night. All I wanted was you. So I ran faster.
I burst through the door when I finally reached your house. I was kind of glad your house was unlocked. I ran to the living room to see a sick Jinah on the couch, tissues surrounding her.
  "Oppa?! Is everything alright?" She asked through a worried, clogged, voice.
  "Where's Taehyung!?" I ask hurriedly.
  "Tae's our with the family, IHop, I think," she informed me. Her eyes scanned my face with big, worried eyes.
  "Are you alright?"
  "I need to see Tae, see you later!" I yelled as I ran out of the house again. My lungs burned, trying to get all the air that they could. My legs ached. But IHOP was only about ten minutes from here.
  And then I realized something as the breakfast restaurant appeared in my sight. I couldn't just come inside and ruin your family time. I couldn't just barge in here and make you frown.
  So I stopped running. And through the window, I saw you. You were eating a large stack of pancakes and you looked so happy.
  So I sat down on the cement. My breaths were short and heavy. Cars passed by quickly, everyone so busy while I'm here, sitting in a sidewalk outside of the building the boy I love is in, tears falling from my eyes, because my mother got drunk and decided it would be fun to beat me.
  At that I let out a sob, just watching as people who passed gave me a wild look, most likely seeing the blood that I felt on my head.
  But it didn't matter to me because at that moment, I realized just how alone I am in the world. And there was nothing I could do about it.
Yours,
          Park Jimin

A/N: Yes I know Korean people don't eat shit like IHOP for breakfast but oh well. Love you guys!!! Please leave comments and votes for me because they brighten my day!!!!